The following people offically hate JWs...

by mtsgrad 35 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    What took you so long...15 hours?

That was the amount of time between when the thread was first posted and the time I saw it.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

WTW:

What took you so long...15 hours?
    That was the amount of time between when the thread was first posted and the time I saw it.

i figured as much... a thread like that draws you like bees to honey.... keep up the good work... Snakes ()

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Thanks Blondie, I should have ignored another lame teaching from the local JW's lol

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"So why does Annie Lennox hate JWs? I'm all ears." I was at my mums yesterday and she came of the phone in a bit of a huff. She was talking to a sister who told her that Annie Lennox had opened her concert by telling all JW's in the audience to get up and leave. I could she the pain in her eyes because she is my Mums favourite singer and obviously was having troble reconciling how she hated the witnesses - so I felt a little sad for her. Not sure why she hates them though.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Isn't that the same rumour that went around about John Denver? I heard that was bull, and this Annie-Lennox story sounds like bull.

Witnesses love the persecution factor, and if I was a professional musician the LAST thing I would ever do is open a concert by asking Jehovahs Witnesses to leave. It sounds cookey and off the wall to say the least.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Well she named two peole who were at the concert who are close friends of this sister. It might be rubbish but I would guess not.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,

Add me to the list. I hate the religion but love JWs (and ex JWs alike).

Satan loves the religion. The "light" keeps just getting brighter and brighter.

2 Corinthians 11:14 (New International Version)

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

All the best,

Stephen

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Peppermint,

It sounds like I'm calling you a liar, which is not the case. I know how dubs imaginations can get away with them, if you know what I mean.

The need for persecution sometimes has to be made up as the persecution is usually non-existant, other than some grumpy guy giving you an earfull when you woke up early on Saturday morning pedalling religion.

• chickpea
    chickpea

well just about everyone who
    loves me and my kids, when they
    hear the stories we tell, esp about
    being rejected by people we once
    assisted on so many levels, because
    we have changed our minds about what
    some organization teaches...

well, they hate the JWs...
    but i try to moderate their passion
    by reiterating what has already been said....

they are pawns in a game....
    so pity them, but feel free to
    hate the b0rg....

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Whoever is in charge of this can count me in on this list.

Cheeses - who shows his impartiality by hating all religions and followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit