Men's mag loses 130,000 inflatable breasts!

by LovesDubs 10 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Men's mag loses 130,000 inflatable breasts

Last Update: 12/02 11:26 pm

Australian men's magazine Ralph has lost 130,000 inflatable breasts intended as a free gift for its January issue.

The publication's editor has urged anyone with information about the missing breasts, said to be worth $127,500 to contact the magazine.

A spokeswoman says the container with the items left docks in Beijing as scheduled but the container was empty when it arrived in Sydney.

The magazine's editor says it's difficult to determine where they are but "if anyone finds any washed up on a beach, please let us know."

Copyright World Entertainment News Network. Telegraph.co.uk
  • cameo-d
    cameo-d
    the container with the items left docks in Beijing

Maybe they were sprayed with lead paint like everything else coming from China.

Maybe they are actually lead balloons disguised as inflatable breasts.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Ican just see it now... the fella in the long trench coat... trying to unload 130,000 inflatable breasts...

"Pssssst! Hey fella... c'mmer... wanna buy a pair of breasts?" (said as he flashes open his trenchcoat)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG! This is horrible!!! :S

Those fake boobies need to be found and delivered to all the men out there who need them!!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Further thinking about this brings to mind a skit that could have been done on a show from long ago... I guess a few here may remember it... or not...

Laugh In -

I see Ruth Buzzy(?) and the 'dirty ol man' ... "heh heh... wanna buy a pair of falsies?"

**Indignant gasp!* **WHACK** with purse

**man groans and slowly falls over on park bench**

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Man on a deserted island finds a big package that has floated ashore...thinks he finally has food! But alas..he is lactose intolerant. :)

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "Man on a deserted island finds a big package that has floated ashore...thinks he finally has food! But alas..he is lactose intolerant. :)"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

No...not food! But - he spends the next 6 months - first inflating - then lashing together hundreds of flesh-colored boobies - to make a raft.

*mentals laying on top of hundreds of boobies...*

Oh... never mind... I'll get this thread deleted if I continue...

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hey, two just showed up in Manhattan Beach!

Currents flow pretty fast!

I would not have known except two surfers were doing push ups out in the water.

One was distracted when a wave hit, and we thought he'd lost his shorts until the topside showed, and it was a bit putting off.

Randy

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Almost certainly they were routed to Washington DC. There seems to be a lot of boobs there trying to run things.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

What is the latest on this story?

Please keep us abreast of the latest details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit