JWD is Back And So Am I! NEW VIDEOS

by V 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oompa
    oompa
    reniaa: could/would apply that sharp scarpel

V may not apply his...but i might......how did you know my miss calls it a scarpel?....weird girl............oompa

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Reinna,

Still bitter that Jehovahs Witnesses don't want you either? Wow, that's a conundrum...

See you at armageddon, my fellow crow-bait. Will they pick out my eyes out first, or yours?

V, great videos, as always. People have got to know how many children have died because of mis-interpreted bible quotes from religious nutjobs.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good work again V

Reniaa, possibly the reason that V only exposes this religion is because its the only one he's familiar with that decimates families and kills innocent children

all for the sake of illicit corrupt power constructed by themselves.

If your so much for this, than why in the fuck are you here supporting them ?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    than why in the fuck are you here supporting them ?

Simply for the attention.

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Great work V! Let's talk about getting these on iTunes.

@reniaa - the difference between JWs and other religions is that JWs claim that they are right without exception and if you disagree with them you are removed from the congregation and shunned by your family and friends. That only ever happens in cults, not in the Baptists (you seem to love having a pop at them).

• wobble
    wobble

No need to be rude to Reiaa, I know she is frustrating in that she is unwilling to debate (or rather unable, as you cannot defend false religion i.e the WTB$ on JWD!) but it is good to see the only tactic that is left to her is to divert a thread,and she hopes to divert the attention of Newbies from the truth about "Da Troof" Once they are alert to this method they can judge it for what it is,dishonest and an attempt to mislead.

Reniaa : ALL organised religions are made by man,and are riddled with error.(especially the Jehovah's Witnesses)

I still believe that the message of God can be found in the Bible,but not as twisted by the Governing Body of the WTB$.

Love

Wobble

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

I'm just so bloody sick of bad language on this site ...I'm going over to JWN, that's it!!!

• Xavier1
    Xavier1

thank you V for you sensational work..

Xavier

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa said:

Did you know baptist ministers get a set sermons sent to them yearly and they preach them word for word from the pulpit? Who sends them the sermons?

My reply: Where do you get this info from? Can you back it up in any way? And I know for a fact such a blanket statement is untrue. I know personally the pastor at the baptist church I go to and I know for a fact that he writes his own sermons from scratch.

Again though, the WT stands or falls on its own merit- not that of others. And it comepletely topples over! V has done an excellent job in his educating others on the WT. If you see the need or feel drawn to do the same on other religions go for it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Reniaa you sound just like I was when I was doubting 1914. stuck up for the WT no matter WHAT it preaches.
    I dont attend any church but been to many,many, all have some message from the Bible, some add their own interpretation... But none have split familes ,caused death,broken up homes ( husband &wife)mother & kids, as much as the Watchtower. I feel so sorry for you...I do believe that you post on here thinking that Jehovah sees you sticking up for the ORGANIZATION but > Deut 18: 20 to 22 .God is telling you about the WT ......Please read it. & then check out ALL the promises the WT taught...have they been false? I am 81 & I will send all their FALSE promises from 1825 NONE have been right

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit