experience???

by wonderwoman77 19 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Hey all you out there. All of us homosexuals, lesbian, gay, bisexual were getting bashed in the chat tonight. What I was wondering? How many of you out there have had any type of homosexual experience? From a kiss to full blown sex....I am just curious. Statstics say up to 35% of people have at least one in their lifetime....so be honest....

Stephanie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nope, not me.

Post witnesses, I find myself open to the idea, as long as it doesn't involve another man.

• kevin221
    kevin221

hey WW,
    Love to love you baby! Don't be upset by the bashers, they come and go, and guess what girl, we are still here and still queer so they can just get used to it. Me myself, I have to say that I am 100 pct gay, but I have "known" a few women in my life. Does that count?

Take care my friend,
    Kevin

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well I wwound up in bed with a married couple once and found myself being sucked off by the husband of the woman I was going down on.
    Does that count as a homosexual encounter?

• kevin221
    kevin221

hey refiners,
    not quite but very close.

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

I was taking a photo of an attractive woman and as I was adjusting the height of the lens she was smiling very prettily into the camera. I jokingly told her that I was not yet taking the photo, only adjusting the lens. She replied, "I know, I'm just flirting with you." And well, .....to be honest, I chuckled and didn't shriek and run away. Does that count?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

yrs2long, that counts as the start of a pretty good story. Now make something up and get back with us.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yeah. Slept over a girlfriend's house when I was about 12. We had both just grown boobs and she made advances fondling mine. But I wasn't interested, so it didn't go anywhere. Friendship ended. Not badly. Just out of sheer embarassment on her part, I think. Another thing I think, is that women's breasts ARE beautiful, so I can [belatedly] understand her attraction.

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Steph,
    I am bisexual I will not go into details, but it counted ummm a bunch of times...lol First time I kissed another girl I got busted by my sister, I was not even in school yet so I must have been young!

I think the most important thing to remember is that if another person is happy with their sexual orientation others have no right to get involved. When it comes down to the nitty gritty, no one can have an effect on our life unless we allow them to.
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

what the hell??! the one night i'm not in chat! i always miss the good stuff.

hmm, i was 12 the first time i had 'sex' with a female (i put ''s cos SOME don't consider female/female or male/male as sex). this relationship continued for about a year. she was older and had a boyfriend so it was purely sexual.
    after her, between 13 and 15, had 3 female sexual partners.
    when i was 16 i started actually 'dating' girls, rather than just playing with them :P, and have had two really serious relationships with females since then (and alot of kissing and one night things in between). now 18, im back to my old ways. i can't be in an emotional relationship with another girl they stress me out wicked bad, i'd much rather have an emotional and physical relationship with a male, and just sexual deals with females. so i guess i'm selfish :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit