Unplugging Glug Glug The Genius Within

by Celtic 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

From the more intelligent of you out there, how did you accomplish hanging onto your genius within?

Any views?

peace

Mark
    hug trees

• Undine
    Undine

Celtic,

Holding on to the "genius within", eh?

Well, I do not count myself as one of the more "intelligent ones"
    as we ALL have intelligence to share in different ways...but...as far as
    holding on to my own "genius"??? Well, truth be told...I think that my "genius" lay buried and
    I was able to "recover/discover" it rather than consciously "hang on to it". Either way...it is an
    exquisite "thing" to have unearthed! I like your post...made me think. ~ ! *

Namaste,
    Undine

• Undine
    Undine

and...ah,yes...the "glug glug" part...
    good white wine...~¿~

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

There isn't anything else.

• Undine
    Undine

Siddhashunyata,

Pardon?

Undine

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

What is beyond all conditioning?

• Undine
    Undine

conditioning of...?...the spirit...?...or, the senses...?...or, both???

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

The content of your consciousness.

• Undine
    Undine

...or maybe you mean conditioning of the "intellect" ... pertaining
    to what Celtic posed, that of "how one hangs on to "genius"???

How DOES one hang on to genius or for that matter, ANY semblance
    of "reason" after the jw "experience"??? (and it IS an EXPERIENCE!)

ah, hmmm ~¿*

Undine

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

With respect, I am very tired. I will look forward to your post tomorrow. But here......... You have two centers,one is Real and is one for all. The other is not real and is conditioned. When the conditioned center ceases, the Real center comes forward. There is only one Real center (Celtic's "Genius within") and the truth is that there isn't anything else. The Madness of the Watchtower Society strengthens the conditioned center. The "intellect" you refer to , lies within the "conditioned consciousness" I refer to. The conditioned consciousness is the false center and it contains more than the intellect...it is your entire identity (emotions, thoughts, hopes, memory). The Watchtower strengthens this center that is why there is no transformation, only imitation. The false center is desperate and is trying to live forever but it is not real. It is merely a chain of causes and conditions that calls itself "I" the center. It is in the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit