regardings this board,and it effects.

by refiners fire 10 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

it is worth(i think)pointing out that this medium is different from ordinary face to face communication. There is no body language to infere whether a person is joking or not in what they say. Also the meaning of a particular word can mean one thing to one person, something completely different from another persons perspective.
    Give each other some slack! Do not be so easily offended.
    The person might not mean it as it appears.
    As well, I think it worth mentioning that words on a screen have a different effect than words verbalized direct,why this is so I cannot say, but it appears so to me. Many of the postings on this site conjure mental pictures and feelings in the minds of their readers,
    much stronger than face to face communication.I read things here myself and feel gut reactions, internalized feelings, very powerful.
    Be cautious that you are not deeply wounding another person with your posts , unless of course, that is your intent.
    just a thought.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OHHHHHHHHHH,a newbie,Lets roast him!..HA-HA-HA!Hey Refiners fire,you gotta learn to take a few shots around here!...OUTLAW

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Im just trying to be helpful, Mr Cowboy, sir.
    Theres a lot of agrieved people on the board today, look at the threads.
    "Response to suspicious"
    "I am not a troll"
    "to the old hippie"
    "Which one is fred hall"
    cut each other some slack.

Go ahead, roast and attack me now.

• Mulan
    Mulan

You are absolutely right.

I admit I didn't like being called a troll. All I needed was to hear the voice, and know the intent. Of course, the smiley face would have helped too.

Lauralisa put it well when she talked about it being an issue of MANNERS. I agree with that.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey refiners fire,If your around here long enough refiners fire really will be your cyber name.With all the fire we got around here ,you will be refined.HA-HA-HA!...OUTLAW

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

i dont know how anybody could accuse you of trolling Mulan.
    You are one of the most sincere, generous people hereabouts.Still, it was a joke, but see? you did misinterprete it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No I didn`t dude,go check my post on her thread.I teased a bit,but I get to,she knows I think she`s a sweetheart!..HAVE A GOOD DAY EH!...OUTLAW

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

This subject is turning into a classic example of misinterretation.
    Mr Outlaw, I ask you, Would I use the terms "sincere and generous" in connection with yourself? No. I was talking to Mulan.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Now your starting to understand how the board work`s.HA-HA-HA!...OUTLAW

• dubla
    dubla

outlaw-

hurry and post another post....youve got the sign of the devil on you!

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit