Do you believe that JW's are Religious Fanatics?

by Honesty 26 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

sure do - and we all know why.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Anytime that a religion allows/forces someone to do something that they wouldn't normally do and the person goes along they are fanatics.

My father and brother won't speak to me but they continue to blame ME for the fact that the won't because I won't follow the religion. They will NOT take responsibility for THEIR decision, that is a fanatic.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I would say they are human beings that belong to a fanatical religion. I guess I don't want to completely write them off because hey, I was one and here I am learning how to enjoy life in a more balanced rounded out way. Life is not so much a destination as a journey. Don't put all eggs in one basket. And some other cliche that I can't remember cuz I need sleep right now. :O)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What else would you call someone that goes to "church" three times a week and then spends their whole life outside of church recruiting people in the territory and studying religious publications from their "church"?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Well, generally, I don't call them. They call me. :O)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Okay, that may be a bit misleading. They don't call me anymore either. I've done a pretty good job of making sure they can't find me.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

No one would guess that JWs are fanatics from talking to my family.....

....until they rattle the cage....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit