United Brotherhood - even in the reverse...?

by johnnyc 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnnyc
    johnnyc

Its a bit odd to me to finally understand what "United Brotherhood" means from this web site. Even though I traveled for work, I was not the guy to make sure to go to every meeting abroad. In fact, I didn't even once go to another "branch" office. I was only told from my local congregation that what I would experience here (locally) would be the same sort of thing (they said love) experienced globally at any Kingdom Hall. After reading through this web site, with everyone coming from every sort of place on this earth, it is funny to see there is the exact same experience to be had - so they were right. I will leave it to the readers discretion if they think that is a good thing or bad thing, but hey - it is a thing. If that is their "modus operandus" then they obviously are hitting their mark. Most JW's hear of this, but not many actually see it. Should I try to direct them all here?? (lol)

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

You are right on!

My ex-JW brothers and sisters are awesome! They use their critical thinking skills and they never parse words.

-LWT

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Should I try to direct them all here?? (lol)

Yes, please do. Especially my 19-year old college daughter.

Sylvia

• oompa
    oompa

yes...we have even tighter unity in our jwd brotherhood....ya know...it is a smaller club

and btw....there are tons of united brotherhoods out out there.......but dont tell any jws cause they really need to feel special........oompa

• Summer wine
    Summer wine

I remember being very impressed, when I was studying, that in every corner of the world, either the jungle or the desert, everyone was taught the same thing at the same time. I didny even click then about control Very clever

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

As summer wine points out, JWs have an enforced united brotherhood.

The moment you disagree with the enforcers, you are kicked out of the brotherhood (as I was). So the unity is artificial at best.

With the exJW community, disparate opinions are tolerated and welcomed!. So the unity of exJWs is natural, based on our ability to think freely and draw support from our common experiences.

• B_Deserter
    B_Deserter

I know someone who left because she got tired of having different rules of conduct at every Kingdom Hall. I remember in one KH, some kids got counseled for playing laser tag. In one territory over, the elders were PLAYING laser tag WITH the kids!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    I was only told from my local congregation that what I would experience here (locally) would be the same sort of thing (they said love) experienced globally at any Kingdom Hall.

IF that is what THEY call LOVE! by lying: Through out my reinstatement which took years and even when I became reinstated (Marked) most of the elders lied! Lying is not love it is from Satan! They made promises and did not keep them!

So yes you will get the same thing at all the Kingdom Halls! Elders sharing information with other elders about your personal elders meetings. When it is none of their business!

AND you will read a lot of that on this site! Ch_ck M_rtini is one of them, he can't keep his mouth shut, he shares with wife and wife shares with other elders wives. Later, he tells me about it with I just wanted to help you! Last elder I trusted! LOL

In fact I think we should make a list of un-trust worthy elders for newly DF people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit