MONDAY AND YOUR COMPUTER

by badboy 70 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

Someone hold me....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    IT IS BEING SAID THAT TROJAN HORSE AND WORM ATTACKS WILL PEAK THIS MONDAY.

Who specifically is saying this? I've seen this alert on a few news sites who claim "experts" are warning people about it, but I haven't seen any warnings on any of the computer / network security sites I frequent. So far I haven't found a news site that identifies who these "experts" are.

In any event, people should be cautious all the time.

W

• restrangled
    restrangled

Already have one and can't get rid of it....some how my fire wall was shut off....not by me!

It's been contained but I get at least 10 pop ups behind any website I go to, so my computer gets slower and slower.

r.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I got my Zlob trojan (and removed it with PCTools) about two weeks ago. I recommend using at least two different programs, only one of which needs to monitor the computer and the other for regular scanning.

And I got no special warning about attacks peaking in the next few days.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Don't all those on line shoppers know that the official shopping day for X Mas isn't supposed to start until the day after Thanksgiving ?

Snoozy..

ps...I already have a virus running rampant in my ears, nose, and throat..do they have a virus destroyer for that> It would be greatly

appreciated!

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I get emails from AVG for every update they do - and they have gone absolutely crazy in the past couple of weeks so it seems there are a lot of new variants on the loose at the moment. Keep your antivirus software up to date peeps!

• badboy
    badboy

I DO TRY AND REMEMBER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit