Author David Reed on the conference call Sat. Nov.22 7p.m.EST

by kool aid man06 38 Replies latest jw friends

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

This call is going to attract a lot of people, so dial in early to secure a line. Our special guest will be David Reed, author of a number of books, including Blood On The Altar, Answering Jehovah's Witnesses Subject by Subject,etc.David, a former elder, now widely recognized as a prominent authority on the Jehovah's Witnesses speaks out on how dangerous this cult is for causing the deaths of thousands of lives for adhering to the ever changing blood policies of the Organization. David has helped so many Jehovah's Witnesses to "pack their bags" and leave the org. This will be an excellent opportunity to talk with him and ask him any questions you may have. Also our last call on Nov. 8, we found that some of our listeners were dissappointed, as they wanted to hear more personal experiences on Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA). Therefore on Saturday's call on Nov. 22 we will also be interviewing Ravyn Guiliani, a former Jehovah's Witness who was actually involved, in her younger years, with SRA, along with fellow Jehovah's Witnesses. She will speak of "pockets of the occult" around the country where Jehovah's Witnesses met, covertly, and practised spiritism. She will name names, places, including the underground tunnels at Bethel where some of these Satanic practices took place. Ravyn had personal experience and she wants to get this out of her system by coming on the conference call and telling her story. To get on the call dial (712)432-8710 and when asked for pin number give 9925. There is no charge for the call, just your normal calling rate will apply. For more information go to www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com and when on home page scroll down to conference call.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

David is an excellent resource with great insight into how a JW thinks. I think many will enjoy listening in. He has written a host of great books- JWs Answered Verse By Verse, JWs Answered Subject By Subject, Blood on the Altar, Index of WT Errors, Rescuing Loved Ones From The WT...Left Behind Answered verse By Verse, Mormons Answered Verse By Verse.

Rick did you know him from his JW days?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Also our last call on Nov. 8, we found that some of our listeners were dissappointed, as they wanted to hear more personal experiences on Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA).

KoolAid,

During the BCRI (sp) conference in Gadsden Al, around 1981 the first one where Raymond Franz, Jim Penton and others were featured, my wife and I had lunch with one of the Bonham Tx elders also there for the conference and he discussed the spiritualistic practices and other things they practiced in Bonham before breaking away from the Watchtower. They thought we were insiders or something I guess since the book was just released. We tried to simply act inquisitive to get as much information as possible. Betty Vauls or Baltimore Md. (since remarried with a new last name but still has a home ministry in Baltimore) was there at the table with us and witnessed the entire conversation. When we got home I had to write a letter to everyone explaining what happened and that we wanted no part of any of it. So things like this go on but to what extent I have on idea.

Joseph

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Joseph,

Did you mean Fred or Raymond?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Issac,

Raymond. I better correct that thanks. And I had Betty's new name and address but no telling if it is still around filed somewhere or lost. Last time we talked she still remembers what was said. I sort of purged it myself.

Joseph

P.S. I went through some folders and found her letter mailed May 7, 2008. I know I called and talked to her. The name now is Betty H. Pelczeder of Fallston MD. She is with the BOUND, Ltd Support Group at 1-410-577-0335. Hope that is still an active number for anyone in the MD area.

JM

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

no problem. :)

• minimus
    minimus

Rayvn huh? Even that name gives me the willies. So there's gonna be Bethel places you'll hear about with exact locations where sacrifices were made? Was there blood involved?? Any human sacrifices? Did the deminz twist anybody's head around? I hope no crucifixes were involved.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Good! We'll see if DAVID REED is all paranoid and conspiratorial like the Satanic Ritual stuff.

Exciting! He's coming out of hiding! After God knows how many years? I look forward to it!

on the satanic stuff:

HEY, I'm a skeptic, I live in Manhattan Beach and went through the whole McMARTIN PRESCHOOL TRIALS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

FEAR breeds weird ideas and hate; look for fear when you listen to people. Who do they trust?

WHO they trust tells you more about their fears than who they do NOT trust. Keep your ears open.

Fear blinds you to the truth.

Randy

• minimus
    minimus

I think it's all crap too.

• wobble
    wobble

Having non-credible people on the conference call will bring it into disrepute,a shame as active Dubs may at present listen as they havn't yet had a condemnation of it from Beth-Hell. If this Satanic stuff,and tunnels etc. is nonsense,it will be grist to the Brooklyn mill and another resource will be easily discredited by them.

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit