Have you met Governing Body members?

by BonaFide 46 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

spelling correction is Gangas.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

What gets me after reading your posts is how so many of us came to the same conclusions.

But that is looking back now. When i actually met them I thought they were so special, no matter what they said or did, I made it significant.

Now I can see they are just like everyone else, except they think they are God's channel.

BF

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Yes I have. In Gilead and Bethel.

Henschel had it right, though. My then-wife and I entered an elevator in 124, and Henshel followed. Wifey was awestruck. "You- you- you're Brother Henschel, of the GB!" she stammered. "Nothing special" he said, and walked off.

If they only really believed that they are nothing special, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. But since they feel that they are special, god's channel, here we are...

• oompa
    oompa

yes i did...but only one...and my arse still bleeds from time to time from his member.......thank you gb...........oompa

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Oomps, I'm sorry to hear that. Was it Chitty or Greenlees?

In seriousness, I thing wings said it better than I could:

"In your wet dreams! "

A@G

• zagor
    zagor

Jaracz is some piece of work I remember this European convention I attended in early 1990, where this kid, a teenager from Italy wanted to have a photo with him and Jaracz flatly refused him. Kid was a bit stunned to say the least, next came Milton H. I guess realized what happened and took the bloody pose with the kid. That image stuck in my mind ever since.

• R.F.
    R.F.

I met Sam Herd two years ago, and once again the in beginning of last year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit