Unlock Cult Phobia's in Witness Relatives-Help them Think Real & Authentic

by flipper 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Flipper: Good comments.

It's like there are a few "commandments" that all new bible studies or those who attend a meeting start out learning.

Number One: "We are the only ones who have the truth, and our leaders are GOD ON EARTH."

Number Two: "As soon as anyone tries to stop you from joining the JW's, he's from Satan."

Number Three: "If YOU ever have any doubts about our lies, lunatic theories, flip-flops, or hypocrisy, then read rule Number One again."

• flipper
    flipper

MCSEMIKE- Good points you make . The WT society does look at themselves as God on earth and they are big on telling new ones that " Satan" will do anything to break your allegiance to the organization ! They actually scare these people into following their crap

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

this is so true! and that video is as well! jw's are in a CULT!! i felt uneasy n depressed in that place. i'm better ow. might be why my folks never seem positive. my dad ALWAYS whines. he should get out but he's stuck. if i try, they shut up their minds.

• flipper
    flipper

MARY STEWART- Mary - I'm glad you got out of the witness cult. Glad you are doing better with the depression. I do hope your dad will get out of it too some day. Keep thinking positively

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit