Australia calling! Is anyone there or are all the USA Apostates in bed?

by Witness 007 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• mustang
    mustang

MY thot was: Obama = "cooler head prevailing". And he was the only one who played it by being a gentleman. That includes on his own side

Mustang

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

That's a stupid E-mail....I think some people want to picture Obama as the anti-christ... very childish.

• mustang
    mustang

I don't know any JW's there: that was a chance encounter @ the BIL's place. Sing has the MRHA: Maintenance of Relgious Harmony Act. They have to keep the peace w/ the Muslims; the Hindus and Budds & Taoists aren't so bad. but they basically say: nobody evangelizes/proselytizes/jihadizes. I wnet to a Library and looked up the Bible and the Law books. A Muslim lady found them all for me

Mustang

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Blacksheep just across from you in Melbourne!....short trip to New Zealand, must go one day.

• mustang
    mustang

Looks like Obama is off 2 an early start; by the same token Jackass McCain would have us in war B4 Inauguration Day

Mustang

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Obamas kids have been offered a role in a TV show Hanna Montana.....only in America!

• mustang
    mustang

I spotted Palin over a year ago: she loke dynamic and I KNEW she was destined for national politics. I told several peopel that, including a small time Alaskan politician. I changed my mind about her when she got ther, though.

If you ever get foreign TV, look out for the Charlie Rose show. He gets the top people. When a crisis happens, he'll throw out whoever is on tape and call somebody and they'll rush over and get on that night. He got the treasury secretary on the same day with the bailout discussions, I think it was.

Mustang

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Melbourne..........

Saw Daddy Cool doing their first public performance of 'Come Back Soon' in Thumpin' Tum there many years ago.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sarah Palin is a nice dresser $$$$$$$$$$$ he he....I think she's attractive for some reason. A pentecostal gun shooting Alaskan...nice!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Black sheep...Daddy cool nice. Ive got Billy Joel tickets 29 of Nov here...should be an encouraging convention....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit