Your STRANGEST most SHOCKING marriage, death..or event at the KH. !

by caliber 41 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

I've lived through some ... a death where my brother caught an elderly lady as she dropped dead while singing !

A girl in early twenties marries a man (elder) 27 years older ..still married 30 years later !

An elder is stabbed with a knife.. but it hits his belt buckle.. police called

An elder in a demo on platform sits his chair down with one chair leg missing the platform falls into front row of

the audience !

A lady has a miscarriage in the bathroom goes back up stairs trying to get her husbands attention without entering the main hall

blood is running all down her nylons !

Caliber

• caliber
    caliber

BTTT

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

many but all boring BTT, yawn

• Honesty
    Honesty

These dudes showed up for the Service Meeting one night:

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

There was this really smart guy, pioneered for years, single all the women thought he was the most eligible...but slowly he got strange

ideas and showed up at the KH looking like Jesus Christ...he was never normal again. He would frequent the malls later with a shaved

head and robe with a purple triangle on it holding a sign...have to think about what it said I have forgotten. He later died in a

tragic accident.

h40

• Robert7
    Robert7

Wow it's hard to top off caliber's events... but...

I knew a brother in Chicago area who got married at 20 to a 38 year old! This means they were dating at 18-19! He's 31 now, so she's 49. I know they figured the new system would come before they got too old.

• dinah
    dinah

That elder with a chair barely on the stage happened to our congregation. Posted it a couple of years ago I think.

We did have very elderly brother who used to sleep through the whole meeting, complete with rip-roaring farts and snoring.

• caliber
    caliber

A teen girl comes back into the main hall from the washroom with the back of her skirt tucked in her

pantyhose... soooo embarrassing for sure !~~Cal

• oompa
    oompa

a guy i played b-ball with had his first pub talk...he was more than nervous....fainted on the stage and took the entire podium with him as he crashed toward the front row....two injured.........oompa....

we also had a nearly deranged...actually just pissed guy crash in yelling and making a scene cause his wife/study came to the meeting against his will...several bros it took to restrain him

I had looked up Ps. 83:18 in my bible in the hall...i was four rows from the back on the right side....just 13.....and a huge...i mean freakin HUGE spider came straight down from the ceiling....and landed in my bible....ya....he was killed by the sword of god as i LOUDLYslammed that baby shut!!!.............oompa...my mom pinched me hard

• flipper
    flipper

CALIBER- In 1983 I was getting ready to give my experience on pioneering at a circuit assembly after the 83 year old sister gave her experience standing at the microphone. She sat down next to me and passed out on my shoulder. But she didn't just pass out. She had a massive heart attack , and I could not revive her ! Quickly I motioned to a younger brother sitting waiting to do his part to help me carry her off the stage ! The crowd of 3,000 were gasping and mumbling , and once we got her behind the curtain we tried to give her mouth to mouth . A nurse and fireman ran up from the audience and finally got her heart going after about 5 minutes. But she was brain dead , due to lack of oxygen, and her non-witness family took her off life support 2 weeks later. That is an experience I will never forget - just like it happened yesterday. Not every day that someone dies on your shoulder ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit