Will Witnesses Become Potheads?

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

Another possible conundrum for the Governing Frauds: Will Witnesses Become Potheads?

I see more and more states allowing medical marijuana ( Mass. may be the latest). So, you'll have medical authority saying OK and Caesar's law saying OK, too.

I suppose they could forbid it 'cause we say so' but that might not cut it. Add it to the list of alcohol, Zoloft, Prozac, Valium, Xanax and eveything else Witlesses use to stay somewhat functional.

metatron

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, wow man. Uhh, what?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

This has been a recent issue. Some JW's are getting the medical marijuana prescription. There has been some controversy regarding this in the congregation. I told the elder I was speaking to that they should smoke a bowl and think about it in the morning

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If your an active Jehovah`s Witness and you have a prescription..You can smoke Pot..That`s a Fact!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Gregor
    Gregor

...smoke a bowl and think about it in the morning.

If only more people would take this sage advice.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

That's the controversy Outlaw. It's legal in 14 states, so if u leave the state and smoke pot will there be a meeting in the back room?

• Berean
    Berean

WTF!!!! Witnesses Smoking pot! DUDE ... I'm goin back!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wha Happened..As far as I know..If you have cancer and your doctor tells you to smoke pot after your kemo therapy,so you stop puking..The WBT$ is fine with it..You need a prescription from the doctor though..Thats the catch........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

So some fortunate Witness in Amsterdam could be eating space cake right this moment and getting away with it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We`ve had Pro,Active Jw`s on this forum who were suffering from cancer treatment..They were always "Shaked and Baked"..LOL!!.............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit