UFO's are the greatest hoax of all time! They exist only in our mind!

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I had a strange happening. Just a bright light, for a moment, woke me and spouse up, then went away as soon as we opened our eyes. Absolutely not a car, train, or shooting star.

• ballistic
    ballistic

We can only ask why we are alone because we havent met aliens. No doubt if aliens were here, we would ask if there was some other consipiracy,

• moshe
    moshe

UFO's are really time travelers from the future. The ingredients to make Dr Pepper have been totally depleted by the 23rd century and they return to the past replenish there supplies.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

The biggest problem with UFOs is that they always show up in places where they're only seen by one or two people

That's certainly not the case with crop circles, which appear overnight between may and august in cereal fields, mainly in the south of England and which, for most of them, simply can't be man made. Thousands of people can watch them, each year. Just have a look at Lucy Pringle's website. Reminds me the prophecy "There will be great signs".

• shamus100
    shamus100
    UFO's are really time travelers from the future. The ingredients to make Dr Pepper have been totally depleted by the 23rd century and they return to the past replenish there supplies.

Must be true... because nobody I know drinks that shit, yet they still produce it. Fascinating captain...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Let me get this straight......aliens who must be 1,000 years ahead of us in tecnology travel to earth and.....make patterns in our corn fields???? Di-sect our cows and do thousands of anal probes??????????????? Bull crap!

• Priest73
    Priest73

CAREFUL EVERYONE! UFO'S ARE COMING TO AMERICA TO RUIN OUR GUNS!

• zagor
    zagor

yup, you are probably right about "rods". It doesn't mean that living alien creatures are not out there, like someone once said absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, but at the same time I would find it rather incredible they would be studying us for the better part of human history and wouldn't make an official advance and a contact with "representative of human race”. Negging question would be - why? Are we really that different or could there be simple explanation and we are all alone in our corner of the universe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit