Tract left at my door

by loosie 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I haven't been to a meeting in 4 years. I am not DF'd or DA'd. but I don't claim to be a dub any more. Elder's wives turn tail and run when I see them at Wal-Mart. My so called JW friend I have seen her 3 times in the past two weeks and she hasn't spoken one word to me.

So tell me why they can leave a tract in my door but can't speak to me on the street.

I want to get a sign " no religous tracts" Well actually I want to get one that is a little more rude than that.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

i was hand delivered that tract last week so I filed it away in my foot operated filling cabnet in the kitchen!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I got one 3 days ago, delivered by a beautiful young woman, alone, in the middle of the day. The only people here during the day is a retired lady(usually gone on the senior bus somewhere), me, a retired man and a youth minister/artist.

Are they insane sending young women out alone to mostly empty neighborhoods? WE used to go in pairs. This seems dangerous, even in a nice little town such as mine.

• loosie
    loosie

Maybe I'll get this sign.

• loosie
    loosie

Or maybe this one

• loosie
    loosie

Or better yet

• billie jean
    billie jean

I also got that tract only my mother had hidden it in one of my anatomy books i'd taken with me to their house and also an Awake on the internet.........

• blondie
    blondie

Is that a cross on the publication?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Might be Blondie. Looks like it, otherwise it looks like Jw's.

Jeff

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Since it has a cross, JW's would look at it as an invitation. Mormons too. Neither use a cross or respect the use of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit