What is your favorit hard mixed drink, tiss the season you know.

by Cheetos 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Redvodkatini:

Type of drink is "Cocktail"

2 measures of Vodka

1 measure of Vermouth

1 dash of cream de Cassis

1 Scoop of crushed ice

1 orange slice

It would be good to wear you raindeer horns too while drinking drink, and tune your computer to Northpole Radio.com

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

3 PARTS Gin 1 Part Vermouth 1 slice lemon Ice

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

3 parts Captain Morgan, 1 part of Cranberry Juice....Yummmm

Or 1 part Scotch 2 parts hot chocolate.

• mustang
    mustang

I tried "7 & 7" when Travolta made it popluar in the disco era. Then I discoverd Seagrams VO and that Canadain whisky is Sooo smoooth. Blended whisky is good.

I switched to "VO & 7" after that. Call drinks are more expensive than well drinks, so sometimes I will make it a "Canadian and 7". Once my drink got mixed up with a ladies drink at the table: she remarked 'this is good!! what is it ???!!"

BTW, I've had Canadian whisky in Canada (VO, of course) and a Singapore Sling in Singapore (@ the "Long Bar" in the Raffles Hotel, of course). I don't like Scotch but the "moral imperative" there is .....

Mustang

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Cotton candy cosmos and chocolate martinis.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I have to say that I've always had a thing for Long Island iced tea (not the type with 5 liquors but the ones with 7 different liquors in them)
    It don't matter the occasion, they just go down nicely and have that extra kick that hits you after you think you handled that just fine only to find out 10 minutes later that there was more to it. (heehe)
    I still laugh at my wife trying to bowl when we first got married after trying her first long island iced tea. It was priceless. Needless to say it immediately became her drink of choice.
    We've been married for over 20 years and still to this day I've never been able to talk her into drinking a beer. She hates the taste, smell etc.
    Oh well that just leaves more for me on the beer rack.

Regards,
    StoneWall

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok I lasted a whole freakin week woop dee doo. Bushmills on the rocks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit