Cleveland, Ohio and Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario

by The Oracle 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Greetings Friends,

If you know of any JW's in either of these vicinities, please share with me via private message the email adresses, and/or the home addresses or phone numbers of any whom you may know.

We are trying to reach some people in those cities in order to free more minds from the high control tactics of the Watchtower organisation.

Efforts to date have produced staggering results. JWs are waking up all over North America at a much faster pace than anticipated. The WT is scrambling to defend with special talks, and directives through the circuit overseers to warn the publishers about emails and letters that have been circulating which have been sparking doubts and questions in many minds. The real truth can not be contained forever. Even successful high control groups like the WT eventually crack and collapse under the pressure of reliable information from the outside world.

We thank you in advance if you are able to assist.

Cheers

The Oracle

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I live between Cleveland and Youngstown, but I was never a jw while living in Ohio. I don't know any here, but please give updates as to what you've accomplished. God speed!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I grew up in 7 hills but have been out of the Tower since 83.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I live in Cleveland but I left the borg 10 years ago and I don't know any emails addresses.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Perhaps I will try another city....any suggestions?

• JIM G
    JIM G

oracle check ur pm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit