Who is Theodore Jaracz

by insearchoftruth 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I know he is on the GB, but I see his name mentioned in a lot of posts and never with any respect or reverence.

Is he the senior member of the GB and is he somewhat the key figure??

• asilentone
    asilentone

yes, he is the senior member of the GB. He has been on the GB since the 70's.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We believe he is a demon and is immortal......Jarcz is one of the last old guard Governing body members...born in 1925 he has been a member for a very long time and is still going strong.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It appears he get his strength by drinking the souls of young bethel brothers while they sleep.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Is it felt that he is behind many of the inflexible policies of the WTS and that things may change when he is gone??? Or have they filled in behind him with like minded folks??

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

any other thoughts, is there any one who can provide a rundown on the personalities of the more (and I guess less) influential members of the GB and any thoughts on where the org will be taken when the older members are dead???

• asilentone
    asilentone

Unfortunately the organization will always be the same.

• sir82
    sir82
    Jarcz is one of the last old guard Governing body members

Not quite...Jack Barr (born 1913) is still alive & kicking...but not very hard!

But Jaracz certainly has much more influence. He is referred to as "the Boss" internally, and views himself as having received "the mantle" (as in Elijah --> Elisha) of authority on the GB.

He is Sarah Palin's boytoy.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Or Obama's mentor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit