When is the next Toronto get together?

by Defender 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Defender
    Defender

Hi everyone

Just moved from Vancouver to TO and looking forward to meet some members of the "apostate" local chapter.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Calling all Canucks......(bttp)

• mouthy
    mouthy

I dont know when the next Toronto get together is but we have one in St Jacobs on Sunday 6th of Dec 6.p.m. POT LUCK any ex J.Ws welcome So far there is 17 coming

• Defender
    Defender

Where is St Jacobs?

• mouthy
    mouthy

It is about one hour from Toronto. Near Kitchener Waterloo.
    Near Guelph? If you need directions -I am sure someone on here will provide-

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

That would be that touristy area located one hour west of T.O. (take the 401 freeway) and up Hwy 8 past Kitchener/Waterloo via Hwy. 86. Farmers markets, Mennonites and more farmers markets.

Who's the contact for this?

When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers ... we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath future generations.

• mouthy
    mouthy

1-519-664-2857

• Kismet
    Kismet

I'd be game for one on Saturday December 15th after 5:00. coffee, dinner..then whatever?!?!

How does that date sound to you others??

Kismet

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Defender,

You moved to the "big smoke"?

Right on !!!

You are about 2 hours away from me. You brought the warm weather with you.

I will be in the smoke on the 11th of December. I could come down the 10th and do dinner downtown?

If you want to meet please say it is okay for me to Email you.

Hey! I can't remember - were you the one who had a JW friend? Or are you someone else - I'm having a brain cramp.

hawk

• Defender
    Defender

grace_gough

Thanks for the directions. I assume that is your phone number I can call you on, right? Another thing though, next Sunday is Dec 8th and not Dec 6th. Was that a typo?

hawkaw

Where are you? You can email me. Lets meet. I am not sure about the JW friend you are referring to but I do have a ton of them.

Kismet

I am game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit