...JW`s have an Answer for Everything!!...

by OUTLAW 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s have an answer for everything..Or..A question.....It does`nt matter how stupid it sounds..Just as long as it`s WBT$ approved..LOL!!.....Do you have a "Come Back" for those Stupid JW Statements?.....If you do,that`s what this thread is about.....I want you to post your "Come Back",for Stupid JW Statements........I`ll give you an example..You`ve all probably heard this one before.....My mom said:"Why would you want to think for yourself,when the WBT$ does it for you?"..OUTLAW`s Reply:.."You must be right!!..If God wanted you to think for yourself,he would have given you a BRAIN!!..LOL!!..Clever............Mom always thought I was a Smart Ass!..LOL!!.....Do you have a "Come Back" for Stupid JW statements?..Question Mark 3............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

If they say, "You are talking like an apostate!", I just smile sweetly and say, "You say that like it's a bad thing?"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

C/D..Good one!..I burst out laughing..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Slappy
    Slappy

When I had a few 'brothers' stop by for a 'visit', and I first heard the 1914 thing, I stared at them in complete and utterly unfeigned astonishment. For all their bluster previously of looking in the Bible for all answers, I was caught more than a little off guard. Anyway, after I regained control of myself, I immediately lost it again and went off on them telling them exactly what I thought of such a ridiculous claim. They got this wounded expression on their faces and asked me if I had been talking with some 'apostates'.

So, with a vacant look I asked them, with the appearance of all honesty: "Apostates? Are those like uber-apostles?" Poor chaps, I almost felt sorry for them...almost.

slappy

• StAnn
    StAnn

I did have a Dub come to my door about three years ago and she said, "Wouldn't you like to live forever in a paradise on Earth?" I replied, "Why would I want to live here when I can go to heaven and be with Jesus? There's nothing on Earth that could ever compare to that!"

She just stood there with her mouth open. I guess it never dawned on her that all people aren't completely materialistic.

Serena

• StAnn
    StAnn

This was kinda mean, well, very mean. Anyway, a Dub I know keeps applying for promotions on his job and just keeps getting passed over. He did get an education in his pre-Dub life and, in that sense, is more qualified than some of this co-workers.

He asked me, "Why can't I get promoted? I just don't understand!"

I told him, "Maybe they figure that, if you're stupid enough to believe what the Dubs teach, you're not smart enough to be in management."

So now he thinks he's being "persecuted" at work for his faith. Dumbass.

Serena

• Slappy
    Slappy

StAnn:

Hehehe...that wasn't very nice...not sure why I can't stop laughing though .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can basically close out the reason for going to the a$$emblies with their own reasoning. First, they tell me that it's a taste of the New Dark Ages (the new order, as they would say). Then they make all the "sisters" not want me and tell me that I can't actually use that as a true sample of the New Dark Ages. Which blatantly contradicts what they had earlier said--meaning that there is actually no reason to go in the first place. (Which I haven't gone since 2001).

As for going for the program, I can get that on a recording. They can have an apostate record it for me, post the recording as a MP3 file online, and I can access that file. Or, they can take notes and post those notes on this forum or www.jwsupportforum.com , and I can look there and find all I need to know about it. Without wasting my time and energy to make the "sisters" uncomfortable while sitting there listening all day to a boring talk that is going to give me a headache and waste all day. (Note--it usually takes less than 10 minutes to read the post.)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

WTWizard: I'm curious to know what it was you were doing that made the sisters all so uncomfortable?

Cog

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

StAnn.."Would you like to live forever in a paradise earth?"..Comedian Chris Rock was asked the same Question..His Answer:"Not with a bunch of Jehovah`s Witness`s."..LOL!!....................................Slappy..Uber Apostles??..LOL!!......................................WTWizard..How did the JW`s make all the "sisters" not want you?.........................................Q:"Where else would we go?"..A:"Your like a prisoner who has been in a prison all your life,your institutionalized..Stay where you are!..................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit