not as popular as i once was.

by josephus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• josephus
    josephus

hi

i was never a really loved member of the hall. i allways had to go up to people to talk to them, never the
    other way around.

however i did have freinds, and was treated well by most people.

now it seems i am "marked".

i have been snubbed twice last week, and met two elders, and one ex-elder as well.
    only one an old mate wanted to talk. the rest tried to tunnel under me to escape.

do i get a badge or something ?

it would make it easier to ignore me, and i would like the jewellry. (kind of a war medal)

seeya

josephus

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

You are popular.. just in a different way now. But we are all quickly forgotten.

Path

• josephus
    josephus

I will not be placated,

I WANT MY BADGE!!!

:)

JOSEPHUS

oops i meant

josephus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey josephus,"do I get a badge or something"(lol).Your new attitude is your badge,and apparently you wear it well.Good luck to you...OUTLAW

• kpax
    kpax

You can have my ribbon!

• TR
    TR

josephus,

why are you "marked"?

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• moman
    moman

jos, what the F#uck are ya doin in a KINGDUMB HALL, do ya want to stay DUMB? DITCH the DUBS now dude!!!!!!!!!
    -fastone-

• outnfree
    outnfree

Josephus,

send me your address and I'll mail you a badge.

Badge of Honor?

If you're good, I'll even enclose a certificate!

outnfree

When the truth is found to be lies
    and all the joy within you dies ...
    -- Darby Slick, Somebody to Love

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Joseph-us,

I'm curious, why do you go?

Remember when we were kids and we were playing a game in the schoolyard and we told another kid we didn't want him in the game? What happened? He left, remember?

Seems you would be better off doing the same. They don't want you in their game and really do you want to be in the game?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Josephus,

I haven't been to the hall but have neighbors who are decidedly cool to me now.

IMHO, the JWs are very quick to 'mark' someone privately. Almost eager to begin the shunning process. I family member who is just now become irregular has been getting the cold shoulder at the hall for a couple of years.

You can never start marking and shunning too soon! Come to think of it, has there been any articles warning dubs not to be too quick to mark someone privately?

Ah-h-h, I miss it so much (hahahaha)

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit