New topic: What's Erich smokin?

by NameWithheld 10 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

'cause I want some - it's powerful stuff. What's this about Don Adams opening new scrolls of technology?? Huh? This is way out in left field even for a 'weird' JW. So JWs are the most scientific religion so JWs and science are going to colaborate to bring about god's kingdom? Whew weeee - you wanna pass that over here?

• Francois
    Francois

If I had any reefer as powerful as that stuff Erich is on, I'd Bogart that one.

F

• waiting
    waiting

Erich may be a tad *touched* as the polite little southern women say.

I'm not one of them - so I agree with 'swa.

waiting

• Erich
    Erich

NameWithheld: .. 'cause I want some - it's powerful stuff. What's this about Don Adams opening new scrolls of technology?? Huh? This is way out in left field even for a 'weird' JW. So JWs are the most scientific religion so JWs and science are going to collaborate to bring about god's kingdom? Whew weeee - you wanna pass that over here?..>

Please read the entire thread where I'd posted the stuff!

Let me explain and repeat:

I have pointed out, that "New Light" on biblic prophecies must provide "bridges" between the terminology of science ("ratio") on the one hand - and the terminology of christian beliefs on the other hand.

If this bridges cannot be established, WTS cannot survive too. For Jesus had said "heaven and earth will pass away but my words by no means will pass away" this will mean that those "bridges" will come; whether the GB reject the necessity or not!

This fact was the reason for I wrote :>I would hope an angel come to Don Adams opening new scrolls of technology for the New Order<

Please read my words in this context, please!

• Tina
    Tina

can't help it but every time i see 'new Order' I think of Hitler.T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• Erich
    Erich

Tina: > can't help it but every time i see 'new Order' I think of Hitler.T <

The New Order we are waitin for is Jehovahs Kingdom, where no disease, no war, no hunger and even no death is anymore.

Did Hitler, Stalin or George Bush sen. (who used the term "new order too!) establish such a global system ??

First let your brain think, and when done, then write....

• Tina
    Tina

Correction twit,you open your mind and think about the fantasy you live with. Keep your stupid myth .You havent produced one fact,merely more religious claptrap. A tad touched is right! lol

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I think we've got another Yadirf here.

--
    Those who can induce you to believe absurdities can induce you to commit attrocities - Voltaire

• Erich
    Erich

Tina wrote: ..>Correction twit, you open your mind and think about the fantasy you live with. Keep your stupid myth .You haven't produced one fact, merely more religious clap trap. A tad touched is right! lol..>

(Why lol? Sorry. There is nothing to laugh...)

Thanks for your very nice and cooperative answer to me..;-(
    Oh, I see you have an extremely high IQ. Think more than 180. Isn't it so?
    What kind of facts do you produce?
    Please tell me.

Fact is, the New World Order without wars, hunger, diseases, death etc. will take place. With or without WTS and GB.

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, MISS TINA !!!!

Did you understand ??? I hope it.

P.S.: greetings to your friend Mussolini. I forgot to mention him....

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Bwaaaahaahahahaahahaaahhaaa!!!!!!

This guy has taken top fruitcake honors right out from under YK. (Booby better get crackin' if he wants the title back ... before Erich get some more of this stuff he's smoking ...)

FACT: New order is coming huh? Tell me, what's your deluded definition of the word fact? = fantasy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit