• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    where thousands of JW's got tortured and murdered by

Don't you mean a few hundred?

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

• LDH
    LDH
    One Nazi-dictatorship, one Hitler, and one Stalin, and one Pol Pot is enough.

Yeah and one Judge Ratherflawed is enough too.

And one Governing body, annd one CO and one.....

If your gun is loaded I could get you some directions to 117 Adams St.
    I would recommend you start by offing the whole HD writing committee.

Lisa

Ps Name, i thought it was just me!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

"first JW since 2000 years who would fight with the gun in my hands(!) against guys like you"

And here I thought 'ol Judge Boozey, er I mean Judge Rutherford create JW? Didn't realize they were around for over 2,000 years. Where's my back issues of the 715-857A.D. (oh sorry, "CE") bound volume sets at then?

• ISP
    ISP

When I have discussed stuff with some friends who are in the WT...it seems to me that the main reason they stay is...there is nowhere else that is better, in their opinion. They prefer unreality.

ISP

• Francois
    Francois

Erich - I remember reading in one of the JW yearbooks that a grand total of 255 JWs were killed in the Nazi Holocaust. Not thousands!

Truth. I don't know ONE Jehovah's Witness who can deal with the truth, of any kind.

Francois

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks, Victor,

The majority of JWs have never listened to their heart or intuition. Instead they have opted to rely all their life on life guiding information from the Tower, never looking inward for insight about what is best for them. They have no concept of self since they don’t know the feeling that comes from having an inner alignment. A publishing company has created their identity of being a JW.
    Blunt, true statement. We defined our emotions, our views, loves, hates, by what was taught by the WTBTS. Our sense of self was trying to live a life around the standards they put out in front of us.

We were conned - but we also allowed it to happen. There's an old saying "You can't con an honest man." Well, perhaps we weren't honest with our sense of self - we gave it away.

waiting

• Grout
    Grout

NYTel: All-or-nothing fallacies won't cut it around here. Individuals remain individual, even while their invididuality and independence are subjugated via techniques of persuasion and control.

--
    Chip Salzenberg: Free-Floating Agent of Chaos

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey waiting,the last paragraph in your post is haunting,truthfuly haunting...OUTLAW

• anewperson
    anewperson

Sounds logical but is incorrect. When INFORMED many do leave. As Christ said the Truth will set you free. 100% truthful information including that there are alternatives like groups of Free Christians is often all that JWs need to become exJWs. Sometimes not immediately but later. Problem is we need a huge database of their emails and real-world addresses to better inform.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Erich,
    You said,

You are no democrate at all! Go to your friends Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden!

If one day, I'd got confrontated with guys like you, I'd forget all my christian principles. I'd be the first JW since 2000 years who would fight with the gun in my hands(!) against guys like you. One Nazi-dictatorship, one Hitler, and one Stalin, and one Pol Pot is enough. We do not need more killing fields with defenceless lambs !!

Coward!

Erich, I have known Vic for some time and can tell you that you know not of whom you speak.
    The man you claim as a coward and one you could easily take up arms against is gentle, kind and giving. He would help any in need and give anything of himself. So, crawl back into your hole.
    In fact, did you call yourself a coward? You did sign off with that title.

Anewperson,
    You wrote,

Sounds logical but is incorrect. When INFORMED many do leave.
    Anew, this is totally, totally incorrect. When informed, the great majority run from the information or informant. They do not want to know they have been, as "Waiting" put it so well, "conned".

Vic,
    Great post as per usual,
    Ana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit