new photos of the stupidity ^%$#@ WTF is this %^$#

by NoMoreHustle 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NoMoreHustle
  • Magnum
    Magnum

Idiots. I'm glad I'm out. I would never have joined this religion had it been when I came in what it is now.

So these are the people who are entrusted with the responsibility of warning the world of the imminence of the greatest catastrophe ever, when almost all humans will be wiped out? These are the one and only people who have the key to survival?

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Real life Caleb - last pic: He DOES look like the type to play with a plastic magic wizard toy.
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

I have not long joined instagram and can't believe all of the JW bs on there! I have noticed some of the remaining JW "friends" I have always put that they are JW's in a little write up about themselves along with a jw.org link.

I even found a page for jw models haha people who were good looking enough to be models but can't be because they are faithful jdubs lol! So sad.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sadly this cartooning is coming in as a way to brainwash children to serve the Watchtower Corporation and its man made leadership with its corrupt devious publishing agenda.

• SoCal101
    SoCal101
    It's becoming more like the Mickey Mouse Club! So glad I was raised in the cult decades ago and not today! What an embarrassment! Notice the literature cart picture and the bro putting on the mack?! Nothing like a post-service handy!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Lets review: It's a cult!
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    They are in their own little world.
  • Kanon
    Kanon

https://instagram.com/p/0OPjjynIR9/

Grab a broom granny and get to work, we have an elders meeting.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

What is the pic with caleb and sophia and the girl? are they driving a tractor and cleaning up mounds of dead human and animal bodies after Armageddon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit