Press release: WT human rights violation

by Dogpatch 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

deleted

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

Alright friends, here is the revised press release. For those who offered positive assistance, thank you very much. I will admit that our PR departement was not very strong from the beginning. I would appreciate continued mentoring so I can develop a good PR team.

December 4, 2001
    For immediate release:

A national human rights organization is taking Jehovah's Witnesses to task for claiming to support human rights while denying them to members."

Approaches to Education, Inc., a Arizona based human rights group, went public this week about its concerns that the Jehovah's Witness religion claims to support the UN Declaration of Human Rights while at the same time that it denies those rights to its members

“While Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be crusaders for freedom of religion and human rights, this is not what they practice within the group,” states John B. Brown, executive director of Approaches to Education, Inc, “Individual members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are not allowed to call into question their religion, because this questioning may elicit a punitive response by the religion’s leaders. If the member decides to just resign his or her membership with the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the response is also punitive. The only other way to leave is quietly, hoping to simply be considered an “inactive” Jehovah’s Witnesses

A report is available for view concerning these human rights issues. Please call Approaches To Education, Inc. at (520)661-8417

• JohnJBB123
    JohnJBB123

I am still receiving some calls concerning this press release. Our phone # has chang4ed. It is (520) 400-0650

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Yeah I bet the telemarketers are calling you all the time.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Bttt.. Food for thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit