JWs and National Oaths of Allegiance Expose' by Marvin Shilmer-Please Read

by AndersonsInfo 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

When I found out from an older jw that jws weren't to have vaccinations prior to 1950, my little child brain wondered how it had been possible for jws to get a passport and go to other countries without the required shots. She told me that they had been told how to use acid to make a scar on their arm to simulate a smallpox vaccination.............with the advent of Gilead and the assignments outside the US after ww2 ended, new light had to dawn on the vaccination teaching though.

• yknot
    yknot
    She told me that they had been told how to use acid to make a scar on their arm to simulate a smallpox vaccination.............

When I was little and it was vaccination time several of our KH members showed us theirs and told us to be grateful.

Actually the vaccination thing ended because of two events....

1. Clayton died

2. The US Govt came a knocking about previous travels abroad by WTS members and them lying about vaccinations.....

FLIP...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

acid?!!? Good grief

I guess it didn't matter that people could get sick and die.

On second thought it never mattered if people got sick and died. Still doesn't

• blondie
    blondie
    As one can imagine, this policy caused quite a problem for Witnesses who needed vaccinations to enter school or to enter the country. In order to circumvent this problem, Witnesses would simply have a Jehovah's Witness doctor give them a certificate without ever having the vaccinations. In some cases, doctors would even simulate vaccinations on children by the use of acid (Witnesses of Jehovah, p. 178).

Edmund Gruss reports this in this book as well, being a child that was scarred.

• VM44
    VM44
    Witnesses would simply have a Jehovah's Witness doctor give them a certificate without ever having the vaccinations

ANY doctor who would forge a vaccination certificate is guilty of a crime!

Did any JW doctors lose their license to practice medicine over this?

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Thank you so much, Barbara, Marvin, et al for all the research and links!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Thanks for making this public. I have put this onto the German board:
    http://forum.sektenausstieg.net/index.php?topic=16670.0

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Farkel:

Fatfreek,

:As I see it, it may be important to the lurker JW to get his own certified copy of one or more of these passport applications. To the hardcore Jw the one attached to the essay could have been forged.

:Therefore, my question (Barbara, Marvin?) is how many dollars (you say considerable expense) would it take to get one?

How many dollars is it worth to find the truth? Is twenty dollars enough? Or is one hundred dollars enough? How many dollars is it worth to save your life and deliver you from an evil life in an evil Cult? If your threshold is twenty dollars, then I say, you are not worthy of that deliverance. Stay with that evil, and save yourself twenty bucks. And pay for that decision for the rest of your life. But, Hey! You saved the twenty bucks!

Dl you have any idea about the rarified air that Barb and Marvin and the likes of me breathe?

What a rarefied ass you are. A simple question about cost was asked -- and answered by Barbara. There's an old saying, "There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers." I think your answer qualifies as the later.

• happy2bfree
    happy2bfree

Thank you Barbara and Marvin.

Jesus said: "By their fruits you shall know them". Matthew 7:20.

Best wishes to you.

Michael

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit