HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL............

by Sunnygal41 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

15 years old today. We're taking her out for her birthday dinner tonight. She wants sushi. So raw fish it is. Okay by me, I could eat my weight in sushi. Yeah the metal band rock wears on the ear drums the same way rap does. I just can't get into hippity hop music. The closest I've come is "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc. I love the background drum beat.

• ninja
    ninja

hey sunny....love that song.......here's another song for a rainy day.....enjoy!!!!....cut and paste...... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cEnP8F9HSFI

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

OMG!!! TODAY???? That is AWESOME! Happy Birthday to HER!!!!! Isn't it wonderful that we can celebrate our BD's now we are out? Good choice of BD dinner...........I LOVE Sushi! MMMMM!!!

Thanks, Ninja..........I wish I could listen to it, but, I don't have speakers.............sorry!

• seven006
    seven006

Once in a great while there comes along a song that transcends time and becomes a part of who you are, and were, at the time you first heard it. This song is one of those.

Chris buddy, you’re getting old my friend. Slip in a Johnny Mathis CD and be happy your not 13 years old again.

Give the wife a pinch on the butt for me.

Huggers,

Dave

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Chris buddy, you’re getting old my friend. Slip in a Johnny Mathis CD and be happy your not 13 years old again.

If I'm going retro, I'll go Billie Holiday or Sinatra first.

I'm thrilled I'm not 13, but bummed I'm not 21. The duality of middle age.

Give the wife a pinch on the butt for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit