Kirk Cameron Videos about JWs

by jamiebowers 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jamiebowers
  • halcyon
    halcyon

What is Kirk's connection with JWs? Or was he just hired to do this?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

He is a born again Christian now and has made many videos against cults like the JWs. I frankly find him a little narrow minded though and he is a big hellfire enthusiast. Lilly

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Very good videos. Thanks for posting. Lilly

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Interesting, regarding his views on hell. Probably in his version, the bad are forced to watch a continuous loop of "Growing Pains" episodes! Come to think of it, I think I'd rather just burn.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"Here's why their brand of join-us-or-skydad-is-gonna-get-you fundyism is wrong. Here's why you should choose our brand of join-us-or-skydad-is-gonna-get-you fundyism."

Yawn.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So it's one cult calling another cult, "a cult". After all the blathering about Jesus being God in the flesh and numerous cherrypicked verses supporting that view, they don't answer something as basic as: "Who did Jesus pray to publicly... and privately... himself?" "Would Satan tempt Almighty God?" "Would God need to be strengthened or ministered to by angels?" "What about John 20:17, who is Jesus' God?" and many other questions that weaken their argument on the trinity.

In either case, it doesn't matter to me. I would be interested only in worshiping the super-sky-daddy that created Jehovah, the Trinity, Zeus, or whoever. And why has super-sky-daddy let all these arguments abound?

B the X

• Quandry
    Quandry

Interesting, regarding his views on hell. Probably in his version, the bad are forced to watch a continuous loop of "Growing Pains" episodes! Come to think of it, I think I'd rather just burn. Doubting Bro-that is hilarious!!!! Thanks for making my day...

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

These are the same old trite arguments about hellfire, John 1:1, and the deity of Christ. That dead horse has been beaten like a pinata at a birthday party. This just encourages Evangelicals to continue their same tactics - confronting JWs on the trinity and hellfire doctrines which are highly ineffective methods of reasoning with JWs. Kirk Cameron needs to spend some time on an ex-JW forum if he really wants to be effective.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Bummer. Neither video is available. Must've gone offline.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit