PRISCA

by RAYZORBLADE 14 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yes, Simon...hit me over the head.

But I can't help but wish she (PRISCA) would be back here.

I've spent time with her in-person; Finally-Free can attest to her sweetness.

On-line : well she's a formidable challenge sometimes; but a HEART as big as herself.

I hope we'll allow her back here during the last days of this forum.

She has NOT asked: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLTg3iWoQe8

But I do recall this Australian band's video from 1988/89 - which she remembered all-too-well.

Missing PRISCA big time!

• jaydee
    jaydee

Oh wow, thanks for the 1927 clips..

Just been watching ' Compulsory Hero ',

that was a great song..

love the 'Hills hoist' in the backyard at the end.....lol

takes me back......

• LDH
    LDH

The question has been raised (not by myself) as to why this thread generated no response. Anyone care to hazard a guess?

• Mary
    Mary

Um.....I'll wager a guess and that is that 3/4 of the posters on here probably don't even know who Prisca is. I only knew her from Thom's Chat myself. Isn't she over in Europe somewhere teaching now?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Remember the "Prisca War`s"?..LOL!!...........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    Mary..Remember the "Prisca War`s"?.

Um.....nooooo......when the hell was that?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

With the 'new' JWN forum, I wonder if the previously banned posters will be allowed to (re)register...

-Aude.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The question has been raised (not by myself) as to why this thread generated no response. Anyone care to hazard a guess?

Maybe because of the time of day it was posted. I was still unconscious. I met Prisca back in /05 when she visited Canada and the US. She was sweet, and very easy to get along with. Even my bird, Rocco, behaved when he met her, and as a rule he hates women. He hisses and screams at my sisters. We took a day trip to Niagra Falls, and met up with Rayzorblade later for some dinner. I hope she's doing well. W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Near the begining of JWD..Prisca could Flame War with the best!..LOL!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

On-line personalities don't often mirror real life people. Sometimes, people come across as argumentative, blunt, or assholish. (me!)

I hope she's doing well.

Hi Ray!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit