Going through stuff

by IP_SEC 15 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I had a large closet full of suits and accessories. Nothing cheap but some are a bit old. gave them all to goodwill. It felt great

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

IP... you got to scan the elders manual and post it online. If you can't do it, maybe you can send it to someone (myself perhaps) and we can do it. The manual is already available online, of course, but the notes are valuable.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

IP_SEC:

My mother passed away in May. I put all her old JW stuff(all 25 years worth) that was in her attic on the street for special trash picup. It was a GREAT feeling for me.

I gave a whole bag of stuff ot a charity this week and I'm gathering stuff for the American Kidney Fund next week. It does make you feel lighter.

• Quandry
    Quandry

My husband and I bought a shredder. Burned it out, bought another one. I didn't want anyone to get ahold of the WTS literature.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

On my last move I threw away two brand new bibles in the plastic never opened. I couldn't throw away my personal bible for some reason. When I got to my new place I tossed it. It is a cleansing to rid yourself of these magic books, huh? Hope you get to that place soon.

Kit

• Honesty
    Honesty

Throw all of that occult JW literature away.

It's deemunized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit