More BS from the governing body

by 1914BS 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

The governing body have got to be insane!! About 50,000 JWs went to Kamloops BC this year and spent an average of $1500 dollars per family for food, accomodation and gas. Then the governing body acts as if it "fully aware" of that....or are they???

Hey GB. 3 out of 4 JWs that I talk to, are not going back to kamloops next year to watch them burn Scolio math books

total BS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The GB simply don`t care..If it`s good for them,it`s good for your R/F JW.....Case Closed....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• 1914BS
    1914BS

don't forget the GB had profit on their minds. They evidently got kick backs from the Kamloops Tourism bureau at the JWs expense. Ya the GB got free motel rooms and free food to fill there fuckin fat bellys

• caliber
    caliber

Being "aware ' of the problem doesn't mean actually doing anything about it apparently !

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good point 1914BS , it will be interesting to see what transpires next summer, I know there were a lot of PO JWS that live in the

Greater Vancouver area this year that had to do the Kamloops thing

lets face it the people that operate the Motels and Hotels in Kamloops right in the peak tourist season

are naturally going to raise their prices at that time to make a profit gain.

Doesn't the empathetic and caring DO's know that ?

There seems to be more and more dollars wrapped around that carrot on a stick than before.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Family Night? I wonder what about those of us that they managed to keep celibate--does that mean people like myself will be stuck in a "family" consisting of other just plain men? And doing what sorts of nasty crap?

I think I'd better stock up even more on Christmas lights this year than I did last year when it was "only" the pedophile embarrassment to deal with.

• zagor
    zagor

After all these years it is actually quite funny to read something like this, their logic is so transparent that I think preschoolers make better excuses than that.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

when the talk was made the other night, I walked in the literature room and looked for the letter on the bulleting board. found it and put it in my pocket

• Mary
    Mary

I find it quite hilarious that they claim they don't want to add any more "burdens" to the brothers, so they cut out the Tuesday night Bookstudy and put it in with the TMS. Then they tell you to spend your 'free time' on Tuesdays nights now, studying.

How exactly is that any different than before? If you're still studying on Tuesday nights and you don't have any more free time, then how exactly is this new arrangment lightening the burden?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

you know Mary, they are very witty too!

they put the "bible study" book study before all the other meetings so people who might have had the tendency to leave will not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit