The Real Truth

by Satanus 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

New age? Not me, cam. I speak from my inner self.

S

• poppers
    poppers

Truth is that which "is". All interpretation of "what is" is merely thought and speculation. Let go of all thoughts and beliefs concerning what is and you face truth directly. There is nothing to believe in, no religion to follow, no ritual to observe - it is available to everyone and is present right now for the tasting.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

The recent Scientific American had an article on the history of the Universe, which suggested that "The Big Bang" wasn't quite as believed, that instead of beginning as a singularity, a previous Universe had contracted to a point of very high (but not infinite) density, then expanded once more to form the Universe in which we live. High, but not infinite density would mean that laws of physics would not break down at the cusp between the previous Universe and the present Universe. This would imply that "time" did not begin 14 billion years ago, but extended even before that.

It might also imply that there was no "beginning" to the Universe, that it has always existed in one form or another. Whether this turns out to be correct or not depends further research into whether loop or string theory better desribes our Universe.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

We are a virus with shoes.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:So, what is your truth? Can you state it in a sentence or two?

Perception is everything in life. Nothing else matters.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit