I am asking you all

by mouthy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Who could ever say no to you?

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Warm hugs to Marilyn and her hubbie! I remember hearing about -1800-WHY-1914 when I first came out in 97 and thought what a great idea that was and I also wondered how many people had the courage to call it :) What wonderful selfless people.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My thoughts are with Marilyn. I too called the "why" line back in 2002 and spoke with Marilyn for 3 hours. I've forgotten what we even talked about, but I was in distress and she was a great help.

• mouthy
    mouthy

T of H you said. Who could ever say no to you? Oh do you want a list.???? it would take years to write it!!!!!. But I wish I could remember those I never said NO to

• horrible life
    horrible life

I went to the website, and had a look around. What a wonderful service!! The pictures of Marilyn, and the others were very nice. None of them had that demonic look that all JW's think apostates have. They all looked calm, happy, educated, and wise. Must have been great photoshop pictures!!

Hugs to you Marilyn, and positive thoughts your way.

• Scully
    Scully

Marilyn was the first exJW I contacted, while still a JW, and wondering why the belief system was falling apart around me like a house of cards.

I only ever spoke with her that one time, but she was very supportive and her words helped me take the next step toward further investigating the JW belief system and actually questioning it for the first time in my adult life.

But of course she will be in my thoughts at this difficult time. I hope her health improves and the work she has done helping people exit the JWs can continue.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Be well Marilyn.

May your work continue so long as it serves you and others.

Love and Light,

~Brigid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit