and though we all were tired we didn't know that we were dead

Read some books change my looks walk the streets feel the beats

See the people with their toys trees with stars shiny cars

people with book bags and short hair

at least I made it out of there

• purplesofa
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..You walked away from the JW`s..That took some guts..To leave all your friends..Even though they were Nuts!..Crazy EyesCrazy EyesAll PraiseCrazy EyesCrazy Eyes..LOL!!.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

flunkiejimmy, are you an Englishman?

• flunkiejimmy
    flunkiejimmy

no i'm from the great state of texas! :-) here is my myspace http://www.myspace.com/dirtysuit thanks for reading my poem

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

heehe nice poem Flunkiejimmy

Wow you've been a member since july of 2002 and this is your third post...that got to be some kinda record for longest time without posting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

StoneWall..He was writing his poem!..A good poem takes time!!..Artists Block....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

LOL @ OUTLAW.
    Darn it OUTLAW you made me spew drink all over my keyboard when I read your post.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Cool poem.

Are you Derricks brother?

• flunkiejimmy
    flunkiejimmy

no i don't really know anyone here except my dad posts a lot for years his name is tms something i think. i sometimes get mad at him for spending so much time thinking about the jws and the past. my aunt posts on here to i think a lot but i dont know her name. i try not to spend all my time thinking about the cult but of course it is part of who i am. i can't have a birthday party with out feeling weird and i walk around at Christmas time seeing the people drooling over plastic items and i don't give a crap and i didn't get much schooling or even try in high school so now i pretend i am happy not being in the rat race. ha ha. i write songs and play guitar for fun here is my myspace dirtysuit and here is my youtube leakygutter for if anyone wants to know me or be friends. thanks for reading my poem. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit