WE NEVER SPOKE IN JAH'S NAME vs WE SPEAK IN JAH'S NAME

by still_in74 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

How TRUE:

"Less than two years after saying they spoke in Jehovah's name they denied it."

Zechariah 13: 4:

The prophet "shall rue the false vision he trusted in. Deceitful garb of sackcloth each shall throw aside; "No prophet am I, but a simple peasant that grew up to follow Adam's trade."

These prophecies are being fullfilled in Witchtower Land - not Chrstendumb.

HB

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Maybe Mary can put this information into her project? Hint hint? If not, I'll save it anyways.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

(Credit goes to still_in74--and--Bennyk)

*** w799/1pp.29-30pars.28-29TheRoyal"Shepherd"ofBibleProphecy ***
    Unlike the clergy class, those of the Jeremiah class have been sent by Jehovah to speak in his name
    . .... the Jeremiah class back up their message by quoting the words, "This is what Jehovah has said." ***g933/22p.4WhySoManyFalseAlarms? ***Jehovah’s Witnesses, in their eagerness for Jesus’ second coming, have suggested dates that turned out to be incorrect. Because of this, some have called them false prophets. Never in these instances, however, did they presume to originate predictions ‘in the name of Jehovah.’ Never did they say, ‘These are the words of Jehovah.’—February 15, 1981, page 19.

presumptuous - full of, characterized by, or showing presumption or readiness to presume in conduct or thought. Moses refers to presumptuousness, not lying. While liars would certainly be recognized as subject to this judgment, Moses did not say "lies" or "falsehood", he said "presumptuousness". A readiness to believe. And less than 2 years after they claimed to speak in Gods name they denied ever having said it.
    Never did they say, ‘These are the words of Jehovah.’—February 15, 1981, page 19.

Actually, they did:

"Jehovah's prophetic word through Jesus Christ is: 'This generation [of 1914] will by no means pass away until all things occur.' (Luke 21:32) And Jehovah, who is the source of inspired an unfailing prophecy, will bring about the fulfillment."
    --The Watchtower, May 15, 1984, pgs. 6-7 (Brackets in original)

Nevada!-

• still_in74
    still_in74

nice point Blues.... the WTS likes to play with words. Well what a great catch with this. In there attempt to disconnect themselves as "inspired" thus false prophets by using "guide and direct" as alternate descriptors they have actually, by definition, incriminated themselves further!

what a bunch of dicks.........

• still_in74
    still_in74

(Credit goes to still_in74--and--Bennyk)
    actually Atlantis, I am pretty sure I first saw this article in PDF you created!Credit to Atlantis!

• Mary
    Mary
    Doomvoyager said: Maybe Mary can put this information into her project? Hint hint? If not, I'll save it anyways.

Have no fear DV......I've got a whole section on this.

• middleman
    middleman

Let me add these two also. We have seen this before but look at the header on the second page and see what it says.

"Commisioned to speak in the divine name"................hmmmm.

Blessings...

• middleman
    middleman

Let me add these two also. We have seen this before but look at the header on the second page and see what it says.

Blessings...

• middleman
    middleman

Blessings...

• still_in74
    still_in74
    Commisioned to speak in the divine name"................hmmmm.

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit