well, we had a baby...

by drew sagan 44 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Drew, pls check your PM. I have a question.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wonderful news! Hang on for the ride. My children have greatly enriched my life and I'm confident you'll have the same experience.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations to you both, he is gorgeous.

• Gregor
    Gregor

A fine looking young man! Congrats!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

How cute!!!!!! Best news I've had all day. How are you holding up on the sleep department?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

In these "critical times hard to deal with!!!"

You naughty bastard!!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Congratulations. The sleepless nights and spit-ups are all worth it. The first time he looks at you and says da-da your heart will melt.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I've been seeing your thread title over and over the last couple of hours as I browse and it has started to strike me funny. You don't sound very excited. Like "well, we got a new dog" or "oh, by the way, we had a kid" LOL

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Congrats to the new mommy and daddy! That second picture is especially cute--he looks surprised. Maybe he's thinking, "There's a knock at the door. Hide in case it's the jws!" You are in for a treat, because raising "worldly" kids is fun what with birthdays, holidays, school activities, sports, dances...I think I had just about as much fun as my stepkids did during their growing up years. If I never accomplish another thing in my life, I'm happy to know that I gave them what I never had; a wonderful childhood.

• megs
    megs

awww... congratulations! he's a sweetheart!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit