"The Scholastic Dishonesty of The WATCHTOWER" as a pdf?

by VM44 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone know if "The Scholastic Dishonesty of The WATCHTOWER", published by CARIS, has been made into a pdf?

There has been so much excellent material posted here as pdf files, but I forgotten if the above has been posted.

If it has been made available, is a currently active link for it that works?

• middleman
    middleman

I would like to know myself...

• Scully
    Scully

I would definitely love a copy of it in PDF if you ever come across it.

• VM44
    VM44

The file has been provided to me.

Here is the download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rphm10

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks for the link to that. Never heard of that publication before.

One doesn't have to read very far into it to see what a dishonest bunch the WTS is.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, VM44, for posting this. The section on "Who is the Faithful and Discreet Slave" is a must read!! I think any JW who would read this would have to question the current claims of the WT Society on that subject.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Thank you! This looks interesting!

Dave

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Thank you for this!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks VM44... I'm going to send copies of the FDS section to my JW doubting mom... I've told her that I can document deliberate lies on the part of the WTS, so you've made my job very easy!

A side point that was not highlighted in the essay, is that these WT scans clearly show that up to 1923 they thought that Jesus had come back in 1878... contradicting their claims in their books that in 1914 they were proclaiming that Jesus was enthroned....lololol

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thanks for the link! Good to have on hand.

However, true believers of the WTS will discount the letters as fabricated with intent to discount/discredit. Diehard witnesses just dig in their heals when they see written documentation that is contrary to their dictated beliefs.

They really need to do the research themselves to learn that they have already been victims of a great fraud.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit