Little Joseph needs our prayers,please read this....

by justhuman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

A tragic event happened to 2 year old Joseph. The house was on fire and he was in his bedroom. 2 Firemen risk their lifes, entered to the flaming house and resqued little Joseph. He wasn't burned at all, but he was in coma when they resqued him. The Fireman took his personal oxygene mask and give to the child,since he had no breath. As soon as they came out they started CPR. His heart started to bit again. There is 4 days that he is in the hospital and he still in a critical condition. Little Joseph's parents are asking everyone to send a prayer. It doesn't matter if we are Christians, Muslims, Budhists. They are asking our prayer.

Everybody in our Island we are praying for little Joseph. So I'm asking my friends in this forum to say a prayer tonight, so that Joseph will recover and be well again. I know many of you will respond to my request, since in the times of hardship we have our chance to show are HUMAN emotions for those who suffer, besides we are justhumans and we need God in our life

Thank you all

justhuman

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Poor baby, I hope and pray he recovers and lives a long and happy life.

• wildfell
    wildfell

Hi Justhuman

I will pray for Joseph.

God bless you.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

how horrible!! bless those firemen too!

• only me
    only me

He has my prayers. Sending positive thoughts your way.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Little Joseph, along with the other little lambs, is in my heart and prayers.

Thank you for mentioning this, JustHuman.

Sylvia

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I will pray for little Joseph tonite.

BTS

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I too, will think a good thought for young Joseph.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You have an e-mail

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

My heart goes out to Joseph and his parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit