Can anyone translate this ?

by purplesofa 11 Replies latest members private

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

from altavista babelfish:

Why our French brothers make such thing? We are unaware of organizations d' apostates and of the apostates. Bill Bowen is an apostate, He died in us and God.
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa
    http://www.lemonde.fr/web/depeches/0,14-0,39-37167027@7-40,0.html
    >
    >
    > I found this article disturbing. We just had our Circuit assembly where it was made clear that we do not participate socio-politic activities. And yet 6,000 french jw in Vosage made a public protests against an apostate organization?
    >
    > I imagine Vosage Elders will now be conducting one of the biggest Judicial Committe ever in europe
    >
    >
    I can't read the article but if 6000 Witnesses protested against
    apostates... More power to them.

That is what we need, an organized attack on the apostates.

There is nothing judicial about that. They ought to be honored.
    __._,_.___
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks Drew,

I guess Bill Bowen was over in France! And the French Jw's over there raised some hell!!!!

No I don't, However I was corresponding with a brother in France,
    and he told me the protest was organized by the bethel in France. I
    trust this brother. And I am sure he tell the truth. He mentioned
    they have doen other protests as well in france.
  • aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I'm not sure the JW rally in the Vosges (hilly area in the East of the country, bordering on Alsace) and Bill Bowen's coming to France are linked. The rally of some 600 JWs was set up by the branch (so much for neutrality) to support the building project of an assembly hall, which so far has faced a refusal from the the authorities.

Bill Bowen came to France for a short while and met heads of an anti-cult association, ADFI (association for the defence of the family and individual)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think the JW rally in the Vosges (hilly area in the East of the country, bordering on Alsace) and Bill Bowen's coming to France are 2 different things. The rally of some 600 JWs was set up by the branch (so much for neutrality) to support the building project of an assembly hall, which so far has faced a refusal from the the authorities.

Bill Bowen came to France for a short while to meet heads of an anti-cult association, ADFI (association for the defence of the family and individual)

Thanks for clearing that up, I could not figure out from the seperate emails what really happened.

tah,

purps

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Well, I've been too fast, the two events are probably connected. This is an exerpt from Le Monde newspaper dated 2 october : "...plusieurs centaines de fidèles du mouvement chrétien ont manifesté, mercredi 1er octobre, devant la préfecture d'Epinal pour exprimer leur " indignation face aux propos malveillants et aux accusations de pédophilie " distillés par leurs opposants. Pour les Témoins de Jéhovah, la coupe est pleine. Pour leurs détracteurs, le combat doit continuer."

"Several hundreds of faithful belonging to the christian (sic) denomination demonstrated on oct 1, in front of the Epinal prefecture (administrative HQ of the Vosges department) in order to express their indignation in the face of malevolent declarations and paedophilia charges uttered by their opponents. Enough is enough, JWs say. To their detractors, the fight must go on. "

I suppose that Bill Bowen was invited by ADFI for this occasion.

It happens that the Vosges is also the department where JWs meet their building difficulties

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Amazes me that the JW's continue to put their head in the sand, continuously over the coverup of sexual abuse within the organization.

I guess better to not know, than know and have to deal with the consequences of knowing!!

purps

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Indeed. Bowen must be a raving enemy of God for standing up for the chidren who are being raped behind the curtain of religious hypocricy.

These people will defend the organization against anything won't they? Ax murderers should find it a nice place to hide also methinks.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wow, hide that he is a murderer but jump all over his ass for smoking some pot!!!!

hilarious.......

What is it with people and their big fear of smoking pot and how BAD it is?

Thanks for posting that letter Jeff.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/166662/1.ashx

I posted something about what was going on in France, The JW's over there don't like Bill Bowen.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit