FlyingHighNow for 50 years(Oct 15 )

by caliber 23 Replies latest jw friends

• caliber
    caliber

BTTT... midnight has struck we're now on the right day ! full moon october 15 th

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Happy Birthday flyinghigh....

Welcome to the 50's club!!

hope4others

Have a wonderful day!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, Caliber and everybody! I somehow missed this thread last night. Officially, I turned 50 at about 6:40 AM or so. I was born on Dixie dawn at Mobile Infirmary in Mobile, Alabama, across the street from my beloved grandparents house on Springhill Drive.

.........congratulations on reaching "1/2 a century"................may you have a happy birthday & many, many,more years of happiness!

Wow, half a century. I had not thought of it this way. At least for now, I am not upset about leaving my 40's. I got a clean bill of health at the doctor's office on Monday. Now I just plan to improve on this foundation.

I have to run and get ready. I have the day off. The power company will be cutting power to our neighborhood this morning at 8:30 AM. They have work to do they say. Soooo, I am going to get ready and get gone as we say down south. I have to do some jobhunting this morning. I still have the part time jobs, but need that elusive fulltime position. But, I will cut off at some point to enjoy my day.

My grandson got me coffee a while ago, and he looked so cute in his school clothes. That was my first present of the day. He rarely offers to get me coffee.

Take care everyone. I'll check in later.

• caliber
    caliber

BTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit