So How Active An Opponent Are You Really?

by Englishman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Farkel

I would never picket assemblies, but placing a small thermonuclear device on the fourth floor of Bethel in the GB meeting room is not out of the question!

Farkel

You are a reckless one indeed, for making a statement like this in view of the events of late. Are you sure that you don’t want to go back and edit that remark. As you should know, the FBI takes such threats as though they were actual threats, no matter if a person claims not to have been serious about what they've said. Remember the college student that sent someone a prank letter with some sort of powder enclosed inside the envelope? It didn’t do him a bit of good to say he was just having fun. Likewise, your winking smilie won’t carry any weight with the FBI either. I hear that their bread and water at jail ain’t all that bad, that is, if you can stand the smell of the guy’s flatulence in the cell next to you while you’re trying to eat it.

Wiltshire

So when you have a man with very little fear [not 0% fear, but “very little”] of you and you get him angry and he's a little inteligent [not REAL intelligent, but just a “little”] you got trouble….
    Gee, I’m glad you only have a “little” fear of the GB … rather than having NO fear at all. LOL!!!

Same thing with your being “inteligent” (actually Wiltshire meant intelligent) … I’m sure glad that you’re not busting out all over with intelligence. LOL!!!

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Yadirf,

You sight for sore eyes you.
    You are absolutly right!
    I think I do have no fear of the WT Org. Not even what they have already done to my reputation, or can yet do.
    I'm not even afraid of what they could do to all my family.
    I guess I should have said "I have no fear of the WT org.".
    Yadirf you really are OK, I have to admit that was really thoughtful.

Do you have no fear of the WT Org.?

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • COMF
    COMF

My activity in opposing them extends only to this board and to selected conversations. I'm tied to them by having a son still in. I was the only member of my family ever to take an interest in the religion, and as such don't have any other family members in than the one I raised in it (dammit! dammit! dammit!). If it weren't for him, I would probably be a little less concerned about what happens in the org, and a little more vocal about what few things do concern me.

I consider the organization to be detrimental to the emotional and mental health of every one of its members. I see it as murderous and totally self-serving, devouring its adherents and spitting their remains out like fish bones. However, I believe there are other, more evil organizations than the WBTS--the Ku Klux Klan and the Mafia, for a couple of instances--and yet I do not feel compelled to fight against those. Why should I fight against the Watchtower, then? I will warn whomever I can, whenever what I consider a good opportunity arises. For the rest, well... our lives are in our own hands. I preach personal responsibility, when I preach. They'll just have to muster the willpower to examine their situation, and the sense to recognize it for what it is. I can't do that for them.

Life is for the living. I'm getting my full share. Hope you all are, too!

COMF

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Wiltshire

Do you have no fear of the WT Org.?
    I posted letters that I sent to them on my site on the Internet, didn't I?

Really though, I have no reason to live in fear of anything or anybody ... unless I were to begin to indulge in doing something wrong. Of course if I didn't have a healthy fear of displeasing my Life-giver, then I would surely have good reason to fear.

Yadirf,
    a "sight for sore eyes"

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

I'm almost inactive. I guess i'm getting weak in the apostacy.

unclebruce

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

To me the WTS is just as corrupt as politics and one of the more deleterious religions around. I see them though as only part of the problem, and it scares me that the problem is so damned big because we humans are our own worst enemies.

I'm torn at times from wanting to run and hide and other times fighting for what is right. I guess it depends on how much emotional energy I have and the resources at my disposal. If I had Bill Gates money for instance, I would be dropping millions into ads that show the world just what kind of harmful organization the Borg is.

In the meantime, I just put my .02 cents where I can, and I tell all you guys to stop picking on JW trolls cause they probably do more to discredit the Borg than anything that is rational and logical.

But, grrrr if I get woke up one more time from an erotic dream by the dubs knocking on my door early in the morning, there is going to be hell to pay.

Skipper

• avengers
    avengers

Cygnus:

1) You should not murder

2) You should not steal

How can you agree here with the WT?

I have experienced Jw's in such distress that they have committed suicide. I believe it's because of the WT policies. This makes them murderers.

They worm their way into families carrying weak women away as their prey. This makes them thieves.

Just my pennies worth.

• COMF
    COMF

if I get woke up one more time from an erotic dream by the dubs knocking on my door

A worse scenario: disturbed by a knock in the middle of the real thing.

COMF

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

Hey Avenger,

I enjoyed Cygnus comments. It was good for me to finally see where he's at. Show where the watchtower promotes murder or theft and you'll have the makings of a point. While we're splitting hairs why not jump on the other two of Cygies wild ideas:

3) there is no three-headed god

4) when you die, you are dead

I'm sure i saw a three headed God in an Indian temple and i'm not so sure about how dead some dead people are.

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit