Baby Pics for all those that asked

by hippikon 18 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

Are you sure he's yours? I cant see the 666 on his head.

• think41self
    think41self

lol@Logi,

He is perfect Hippi!

I'm with Angharad...makes me want another one...for about 10 minutes! Congrats to you and Mrs Hippi.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• Tina
    Tina

(((hippi and Mrs))))))))
    What a treasure! Adorable.luv,T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• logical
    logical

Actually, have you noticed the thread id? its 16660

Scary.... maybe your not the beast hippy, maybe its your child. Uh-oh.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Beautiful baby. Very alert too. He will be a smart cookie. Congratulations.

LOL My children better have kids. I love babies but do not want anymore myself. At least if they have children I can give them back.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Xena
    Xena

uuummm so sweet...I can almost smell the baby smell (not the diaper) baby powder smell..so nice

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm with xena LOVE that baby smell!!!! ohh I just want to give him smoochies in the chubby wubby lil neck!!!! ohhhh man!!!!

SOOOO cute

Auntie Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Glad you're having the kids and not me.

• waiting
    waiting

LOL cyg, - that would be my true thought also. Just sends shivers of fear with the idea.

BUT!!!!!!! For the New Hippi parents! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nothing cuter than a new baby! Especially someone else's.

Btw, my dachshund just had 8 puppies - they're now 8 weeks old, sold 5, 3 to go......that stinky smell just gets to ya after awhile. But - the smooches kinda make up for it.

And I get money for the akc pups. That helps.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit