Secret Santa 2008 - sign up!!!

by Angharad 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

As promised !

Obviously I will not share anyone's address with anyone other than the person who is going to send them a gift.

Who fancy's it this year ? !

Angharad

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm in

As Angharad said do not post your real names or addresses in this thread. PM them to Angharad.

In the past this has been a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit - for some it might be the only thing they do regarding xmas or it might be their first time. Whether it is youyr first time or you have joined in before it's all fun.

One other note. Later on Angharad will start a thread so you can let your secret Santa know what you might like that falls into the price range.

Some people ask for a book, or a holiday trinket for their tree. Some want something home-made or something to show the city where you come from. Give several ideas. I either ask for a book or something for my tree (I decorate in white, silver, glass or mirrored- I love how they get reflected by the lights on the tree). So get your minds working for that thread.

I think it gets posted around the time she PMs the names and addresses.

If you don't want this to go to your house then work addresses are fine

Yeah Angharad

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Me too! It'll be my 1st xmas pressie for over 20 years!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Me! Me!

**jumps up and down waving arms in air**

Many thanks for arranging it all again this year Ang

• Angharad
    Angharad

BTW I didn't keep any of the information from last year, so even if you have already taken part before I will still need you to send your names and addresses to me by PM

• free2think
    free2think

Im in too, thanks Angharad.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Count me in.

purps

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I'm in.

BB

• PEC