we are accused of being "postdates"

by Mulan 13 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

It is amazing how those home schooled "witnesses" without a college education come up with such creative spelling. I guess it is consoling to know that reading three years of Awake magazines is the same as four years of college. It is helpful to believe you are so smart when the reality is you are to stupid to be able to understand how dumb you are.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I hope this woman is running her own defense! I can't imagine a competent lawyer even entertaining such a position as the "postdates".
    Like, you do have competent lawyers over there, don't you?

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• Scully
    Scully

Mulan writes:

As I kept reading, she later calleds us "prostates". She needs to make up her mind, and learn a few things too.
    <changing to Redneck voice>
    sumbuddy wunce sed ah wuz apostate, but ah tolled um that wuz impossable on akkownta girlz don't havem.

<back to sweet canadian maple-sugar self>
    Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• LDH
    LDH

Mulan that is a crackup - I would love to be a fly on the wall of that court room when Trailer Trash #1 tries to explain to the judge WHAT exactly a 'postdate' is.

JT, you're so right. I was called a 'perverted apostate' (I guess a regular apostate wouldn't have been harsh enough, LOL) by my father--because I sent him --get this--a mother#*$&ing article by the WTBS themselves! I'm still trying to figure that one out!

My parents reaction is to quickly throw up the shield and defend the Org at all costs--they don't even know what they're defending it from. They hear scriptures about the dog returning to it's vomit and Judas Iscariot, and suddenly they are able to judge people and apply that scripture to them! mindblowing.

Messenger that was quite funny--you're right, reading the AFake! is the same as going to college! [8>]

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit