Anyone taking the flu mist vaccine?

by cameo-d 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

This video looks really scarry to me. I don't know how true it is or how dangerous it may be. Maybe this is all propaganda. What do you all think? Should we be concerned that this is a detrimental thing rather than a helpful thing?

All I know is that I got a really really bad case of something about a week ago. I was like paralyzed for three days. I am some better but I have been cranking the vit. c like nobody's business! I was using the pills but have switched to the emergen-c powders. I also used a few mucinex. What do you all think works best...pills or powders? Any other remedies that are sure-fire loaded? I still have a lot of chest congestion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4WyRcjC-nQ&feature=related

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I'm not getting the mist, but I get the shot every year. (I work at a hospital, and it's free.)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

leaving....do you think this video is truthful? Do you think there is a difference between the mist and the shots as far as the activity of the virus?

• truthlover
    truthlover

only taking the needle and then there is no guarantee -- only hope that the virus is one they have matched in the vaccine

also taking the pneumonia vaccine, anyone have this previously??

TL

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

From the CDC website:

Can the nasal spray flu vaccine give you the flu?

Unlike the flu shot, the nasal spray flu vaccine does contain live viruses. However, the viruses are attenuated (weakened) and cannot cause flu illness. The weakened viruses are cold-adapted, which means they are designed to only cause infection at the cooler temperatures found within the nose. The viruses cannot infect the lungs or other areas where warmer temperatures exist. Some children and young adults 2-17 years of age have reported experiencing mild reactions after receiving nasal spray flu vaccine, including runny nose, nasal congestion or cough, chills, tiredness/weakness, sore throat and headache. Some adults 18-49 years of age have reported runny nose or nasal congestion, cough, chills, tiredness/weakness, sore throat and headache. These side effects are mild and short-lasting, especially when compared to symptoms of influenza infection.

http://www.cdc.gov/FLU/about/qa/nasalspray.htm

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And once people are informed, the lawmakers pass the laws anyways. If congress doesn't pass it, they lose the real paycheck--millions of dollars from the big drug companies that they were bribed with. And, to them, that is more important than your vote (which can be altered by the big drug companies at will).

Just look at what happened with the bailout. Most people are against bailing out rich people with tax dollars, and they passed it anyways despite its being on the Internet. Most people are against the regulations that created the problem in the first place, but they passed them anyways. And it is now going to ruin our economy with hyper-hyperinflation that is only going to enrich the Fed.

If they can do the bailout, they can also pass laws that require everyone to take the vaccine regardless of whether they want or need it or not. They can do that with zero popular support, just as they did the bailout. The ones that vote it down get to lose their bribe money (or worse, death threats). A president that vetoes the bill will get death threats, and the bill will just get shoved through congress without any input from the public being accounted for. It is the big drug companies that are running this country, not the President.

And, as if it couldn't get any worse, Codex Alimentarius is set to take effect on Jan 1, 2010. As of that time, vitamin C (and all other vitamin supplements) will become illegal. A food additive that is not expressly permitted is automatically banned, rendering healthy foods illegal. Gardens will be raided as drug farms are now. All produce will be irradiated. All milk will be treated with hormones. Pesticides that even the FDA has banned will be reinstated. And they are going to pass it, even if every single citizen is aware of it and opposed (they will merely draw the blinds so they won't hear the protests and report all emails that protest it as spam). It is going to take effect, and damn soon.

About the only thing that could be even worse is if the Washtowel Slaveholdery were to take control. They would then declare that they own everything and everyone, and permanently limit knowledge in all fields, not just the medical field. Everyone would be forced to do whatever the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wants, and there would be no one for them to answer to. Dissidents, no matter how remote, would be stoned to death and no one would be able to escape. That would ultimately guarantee that the Second Dark Ages would last forever, or until the planet is destroyed and rendered unable to sustain life, whichever comes later.

• LDH
    LDH

meh. Much to do about nothing. My whole family has gotten this every year for about 4 years.

• LDH
    LDH

By the way, these are the two people promoting this message. I leave to make your own minds up.

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is known for his interest in parapsychology and was a strong supporter of the Stargate Project.

Stubblebine appeared in the 2006 documentary "One Nation Under Siege" [1] where he states that a Boeing 757 airplane could not have crashed into The Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Stubblebine and his wife,psychiatristRima E. Laibow, M.D., founded the Natural Solutions Foundation (NSF), "a non-profit corporation devoted to protecting and promoting health freedom". They claim to expose dangerous prescription drugs and vaccines etc. promoted by large pharmaceutical companies, along with food contaminated by drugs. A large part of what NSF does is to lobby against Codex Alimentarius and for DSHEA.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I get the flu shot every year. Ever since I nearly lost a muscle in my shoulder from the flu. Apparently flu can do that. Destroy muscles.

Best cure? Rest and plenty of fluid.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I get the flu shot every year. I have no problems with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit