Sister with cancer pregnant, danger of spreading to fetus, HRC "Suck it Up"

by MinisterAmos 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Please tell the sister that there were sextuplets born in Canada in late 2006/2007. They were born at 24 weeks, much, much, much earlier than 30 weeks. Two died early (likely due to the extreme premature birth). Out of the four that survived, ONLY 1 had to have a transfusion. If this Spanish sister keeps her baby to 36 weeks, the chances of cancer for the baby will go up. Cancer usually means chemotherapy and...BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS.

Perhaps this will move her to have the baby at 30 weeks. I think she has a much less chance of her child getting a blood transfusion at 30 weeks than if this baby gets cancer.

• flipper
    flipper

AMOS- I agree with Robdar and SF in that these liason committee freaks should be sued. And the doctor should be informed that they are giving alternate medical advice to his patient to her detriment ! Sometimes I wish I was an invisible Johnny on the spot so I could right all the wrongs this damned WT society has done ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Held off reading this and knew I should have just passed on it - this is incredibly sad and insanely frustrating...sammieswife.

• LDH
    LDH

I wish reverse abortions were possible.

I don't know where you live buddy, but how many hospitals are there in that area? You might also remind your wife that she is to be in SUBJECTION to you. There is nothing she should be keeping from you.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

are any HLC members medical experts? or just janitors with fancy name tags?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

so sad...

Though I was never on a HLC..I was on the Patient Vistation Group...just as bad...we were in cohoots with em. Thankfully I was never in a position to have to tell someone to refuse proper medical treatment.

As to this situation...if you dont get an update before JWD goes offline for posting, come over to JWS and post it there.

These kind of stories piss me off...

Snakes ()

oh yeah.... I tore up my "Medical Directive Card" recently....idiots.... I may not want blood just because of other reasons, but I wont have dubs telling me I can or cant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit