The Number 7

by megs 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• megs
    megs

Owing to the abundant chatter about the "great tribulation" I started Googling some things... Anyway, there is a Christian forum devoted to "end times chat", the current buzz is as follows:

The Dow today is down 777
    The Bail-Out is 700 Billion
    Today at sunset was the beginning of the 7 year Sabbatical Cycle.
    "7" is the number for completion and EXTREMELY significant throughout Scripture.
    It truly makes you wonder!!

My personal opinion is that it's a bunch of BS (and I don't mean bible study). Does JW eschatology involve the number 7 at all?

• sir82
    sir82

I thought numerology was linked to "spiritism" and thus condemned. Huh, what do I know.

• megs
    megs

If I apply a 360 day year for each of the 7 times in Daniel and then add that to 607 BC I come up with 1914 Not that that's numerology tho'... That's just bad math based on wrong historical dates stemming from a biblical prophecy... Wait... Prophecy is bad too, isn't it??

Boggles my mind...

• ninja
    ninja

london bombings happened on 7/7 2005....2+5 =7.....therefore 777....aleister crowley had a book called....guess?

• ninja
    ninja

apollo 13 took off at .....guess what time?....http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6YzXHsdXHRs.....forward to 43 seconds

• Gopher
    Gopher

I think in WT-land the number 7 is heavenly completeness and the number 10 is earthly completeness. Except when you need it to be 12, which stands for organizational completeness. (They had all this in a little box in the Revelation Orgasm book.)

• megs
    megs

Ninja... 777?? That proves it... The end is nigh... OMG... My last name has 7 letters!! So does my middle name... And my first name has 5 letters... I was born on the 7th day of the week in 1970!!!! And I was born in May, the 5th month, but if you add 2 (for the number of parents I had) to that, you get... SEVEN... I'm the whore of Babylon... (You may notice that Babylon has SEVEN letters & if you take "whore" plus "of" you get seven too!!!)

• ninja
    ninja

in las vegas I saw a fruit machine and it had 777 on it too.....it's everywhere

• oddpotter
    oddpotter

of course billions of other things happened that are not related to the number 7. very superstitious, writing on the wall Go Stevie.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

The dow did not fall 777 today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit