New version of "Shining as illuminators"?

by cinnamon1642 16 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

cameo,

So apparently Pioneers are right up there with the Elohim. Well, la-dee-frickin'-da.

• average joe
    average joe

Has anyone been able to come up with a copy or find the location of a copy of the 2004 version of the shining as illuminators ?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

My mom and dad are going to the pioneer school this year (august or so). If no one has a copy by then I can sneak and scan it...It'd probably be a crappy scan since I can't take out the pages, but it'd be better than nothing. Of course, I'm sure someone will share one before then...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I went back in 97, so mine is a bit old too...

• elderelite
    elderelite

Yes, as i understand it there is a copy of the '04 book now available for download.. perhaps some dear person could post a link?

• yknot
    yknot

I can confirm a link is being readied..... (I will pass it on when I receive the go-ahead--contributor wishes to remain anonymous)

I can confirm a discussion unit by unit is in the works....

The Shining Illuminators book offers not only a glimpse into how the pioneer is 'primed' but also many wonderful techniques that can be used in reverese witnessing..... the WTS has always written very informative 'how to persuade' instruction guides.

If you haven't been a pioneer..... please plan on marking and reading through the book and points of discussion/commentary.

If you have been a pioneer, please add your thoughts and obsevations.

If you are a lurker and thinking you might want to pioneer..... plan on registering and joining in the discussion!

If someone wants to take a crack at rewriting Travie McCoys 'Billionaire' to 'Pioneer' have at it...... everyone loves a good parody!

Anywho until the appointed time draws near.......

• average joe
    average joe

Please let us know when you have a copy to share with us :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit